Winners of HP Indigo Digital Printing Contest Announced
• Special processes: Picpress of Australia for Clive’s Photography
“Entries for our second HP Indigo digital printing contest reflected the superb image quality that our customers are achieving across the world,” said Alon Bar-Shany, vice president and general manager, Indigo division, HP. “The diversity and quality of this year’s contestants and winners underscore the top-caliber results now possible with digital presses, especially for the high-value color pages that represent the highest growth area for our customers.”
Second and third place winners were also awarded for:
• 2nd Place: Cerovski of Croatia for Vecernji List
• 3rd Place: Kall Kwik Edinburgh of Scotland for Kall Kwik Edinburgh
• 2nd Place: Imprenta Mariscal Cia. Ltda. of Equador for Old Continent
• 3rd Place: Donnebaum S.A. of Chile for Donnebaum S.A.
Direct marketing and transpromotional:
• 2nd Place: Agan Industries of Israel for Segmarketing
• 3rd Place: Group Momentum of Australia for Publicis Zip
• 2nd Place: Momento Pro Pty Ltd. of Australia for Momento Pro Pty Ltd.
• 3rd Place: A&I Books of USA for John Fitzpatrick Photography
• 2nd Place: ICONES of France for LMY et R
• 3rd Place: Grafica Bandeirantes Solucoes of Brazil for Eskalab
• 2nd Place: Hirt and Carter of South Africa for Owenkessel Communication (Pty) LTD
• 3rd Place: Consorcio Enotria S.A. – Thomas Greg & Sons of Peru for Enotria S.A.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at http://www.hp.com.