Visual Marking Systems Adds HP Latex 3000 Printer
CLEVELAND—June 19, 2013—Visual Marking Systems (VMS), a high-performance printer in Twinsburg, OH, announced today that they have acquired the HP Latex 3000 printer. VMS, known for its investment in new technology, is reportedly the first company in Ohio, and the second printer in North America, to have such an innovative and cutting edge machine. This acquisition reflects VMS’s upgrade to a third generation HP latex printer.
The company has been focusing on environmental concerns, capacity, and increased customer satisfaction and with the purchasing of this printer, VMS has succeeded in their goal of continuous improvement.
The HP Latex 3000 Printer, designed to allow industrial print service to assist with customer’s shrinking budgets and timelines, will soon become the industry standard. This innovative technology uses latex ink and increases levels of productivity, application and quality.
Highlights of the HP Latex 3000 Printer:
- High environmental standards
- Broader media versatility
- Increases production capacity
- Produces fine details, a wide-color gamut and a flexible ink layer with six colors and 1200 dpi resolution
- Shortens time to delivery—prints come out completely dry and ready for lamination or finishing
- Creates odorless prints ideal for sensitive indoor displays
- Provides a scratch resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks on certain substrates, making them ideal for applications including retail displays, outdoor advertising, vehicle graphics and interior décor.
High Environment Standards:
- HP latex inks are UL ECOLOGO and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified
- Creates prints that meet ArgBB criteria and are rated A+ according to Émissions dans l’air intérieur
- Water-based HP latex inks require no special ventilation, have no hazard warning labels, do not contain HAPs and are nickel-free.
The CEO of VMS, Dolf Kahle stated, “In continuing on our mission to provide the best to our customers, our decision to invest in such costly technology reflects on our commitment to client service and savings. VMS is proud to be the first printer in Ohio and only the second in North America to offer the HP Latex 3000 to the OEM, POP, Fleet Graphics and Public Transit industries.”
About Visual Marking Systems
For over 50 years Visual Marking Systems (VMS) has been a leader in superior custom graphic design services and printing industry producing products for the OEM (decals, overlays), Point-of-Sale (displays, signs, graphics), Public Transit (interior and exterior), and Fleet Graphics (wraps and letterings) industries.
This major corporation and industry leader, located in the Cleveland/Akron area, has over 100 employees. VMS is the high performance printer to America’s hardest working companies including Lincoln Electric, Enterprise Holdings, Mobil, FedEx, Downing Display, Exxon, Navistar, Farmers Insurance, MOEN, GE and Davey Tree.
VMS is a Certified Green Printer, having received certification from the Sustainable Green Printing Partnership. VMS joins a short list of printing companies in the United States, Canada and Australia who have exhibited a commitment to the principals of sustainability.
This innovative company is an ISO facility that embraces the Lean Enterprise program, as well as recently receiving Master Certification status from the Professional Decal Application Alliance (PDAA) for the installation of vehicle/fleet graphics.
Source: Visual Marking Systems.