Video Report on ‘Must See ’Ems’ Products at GRAPH EXPO 2011September 16, 2011
Each year at GRAPH EXPO, a panel selects the most interesting, innovative products and labels them “Must See ’Ems.” Bob Neubauer, Editor of In-plant Graphics (part of the Printing Impressions Group), checked out these products to see what makes them so unique.
- Xerox’s new CiPress 500 waterless inkjet system
- Canon imagePRESS C7010VPS
- Heidelberg’s Prinect Image Control
- MGI’s Meteor DP8700XL digital printer
- Fujifilm’s Acuity LED 1600 wide-format printer