Tweak.com Launching Design-to-Print SolutionJune 8, 2011
Tweak Printer will allow printers to create a design-to-print store, powered by Tweak with trade pricing, delivering a critical means of adding value to a printer’s customers which is essential today to compete locally and globally.
Tweak Printer gives printers access to a range of benefits:
- A design-to-print store set up in 1 week
- 60 print product types, 500,000 designs and growing
- Self-service design available 247
- No Web development resource requirement
- PDFs available for reprint free of charge
- Zero set up charge and no capital investment
- Full value of graphic design credits redeemed against designs purchased
- Graphic design credits valid for 2 years from date of purchase
Tweak.com is the one stop affordable, high-end solution for companies, both big and small, that provides total comprehensive marketing and advertising solutions. Tweak is headquartered in Killorglin, Ireland with offices in Dublin and New York.
About Jerry Kennelly
Tweak was created by Jerry Kennelly, founder of Stockbyte and Stockdisc, companies that captured 10 percent of the global royalty-free stock photography market in ten years before being sold in 2006 to Getty Images. Kennelly started his first business as a photographic news and picture agency in 1981, has been honored by the Deloitte Fast 50 Awards and was selected as the Ernst & Young Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year in 2005. He spearheads the Young Entrepreneur Program in which 2,400 students have participated and in 2009 Endeavour, an adult version of the program was launched and selected 15 start-ups with global potential that Kennelly and his team are helping guide.