And the Winners of the GRAPH EXPO 14 Must See 'Ems Competition Are...August 13, 2014
RESTON, VA—August 13, 2014—The 2014 Must See 'Ems winners have been selected and will be on exhibit at GRAPH EXPO 14 and the co-located CPP EXPO show, coming Sept. 28-Oct. 1, 2014 to Chicago's McCormick Place. Chosen by a panel of industry experts, these innovative technologies represent the most compelling advances in 11 categories spanning the entire graphic communications industry.
"Every year, the Must See 'Ems competition is one of the highlights of the GRAPH EXPO and PRINT shows," said Ralph Nappi, president of the Graphic Arts Show Company (GASC). "This year is certainly no exception with exciting new technologies and innovative advances in each category and industry segment."
In addition, "Best of Category" winners for each of the 11 categories will be revealed during the pre-show Executive Outlook conference, which takes place on its new day and time, Sunday, Sept. 28, 2014, from 8 a.m. to 12:00 noon, immediately prior to the noon opening of the exhibition. Also to be announced at Executive Outlook will be the Legacy Award, which is given to a previous Must See 'Ems winner that has had a lasting and profound impact on the graphic communications industry.
Below listed in alphabetical order are the 2014 Must See 'Ems award winners in each of the 11 categories:
1. Sales and Order Entry:
- EFI—EFI CRM for Monarch
- EFI—EFI IQuote
- Rochester Software Associates—WebCRD
2. Prepress and Premedia:
- EFI—EFI Fiery proServer for Cretaprint Version 1.4
- Enfocus—Switch 12, Update 2
- Hybrid Software—PACKZ 2.0
- MetaCommunications Inc.—Workgroups DaVinci 2015
3. Color Management and Quality Control:
- CGS Publishing Technologies International—ORIS CxF
- EFI—EFI Fiery Color Profiler Suite v4.6 - Express Profiler
- Lake Image Systems—Discovery Enterprise
4. Variable, Transactional and Multi-Channel:
- PTI Marketing Technologies—MarcomCentral
- Ricoh—1to1Create Marketing Services
- Transformations Inc.—Uluro uCampaign
- XMPie, A Xerox Co.—XMPie PersonalEffect Version 7.0
5. Pressroom: Analog Presses:
- Air Motion Systems | AMS UV—LED UV | XP7 Series for Sheetfed Offset
- Goss International—Magnum Compact Press
- RYOBI MHI—RYOBI-MHI 925 LED-UV 5-COLOR PRESS
- Two additional winners in this category currently under NDA will be announced at a future date.
6. Pressroom: Digital Presses:
- Hewlett-Packard—HP Indigo 30000 Digital Press
- Hewlett-Packard—HP Indigo 7800 Digital Press
- MGI USA—Meteor DP8700 XL+
- Xerox Corp.—Metallic Gold and Silver Specialty Dry Inks for the Xerox Color 800/1000 Presses
7. Pressroom: Wide-Format:
- Canon U.S.A.—Océ Arizona 6100
- EFI—EFI H1625 LED Printer
- EFI—EFI VUTEk GS2000LX Pro with UltraDrop Technology
- EFI—EFI VUTEk HS100 Pro UV inkjet press Material Edge Guide (MEG) system
8. Postpress and In-line Finishing:
- MBO America—Variable Book Production System
- MGI USA—JETvarnish 3D "T2"
- Scodix—Scodix Ultra Pro Digital Enhancement Press
- Standard Finishing Systems—Standard Horizon RD-4055 Rotary Die Cutter
9. Imprinting, Mailing, Shipping and Fulfillment:
- EFI—EFI Monarch Mailing Module
- EFI—EFI SmartLinc
- Ricoh—Postal Optimization Solution
10. Management Systems:
- Avanti Computer Systems—Avanti Slingshot Advanced JDF Framework
- EFI—EFI Enterprise Automated Workflow
- Ultimate TechnoGraphics—Ultimate Bindery v4
- One additional winner in this category currently under NDA will be announced at a future date.
11. The Future of Print:
- EFI—EFI Digital Embossing
- Epson America—Epson SureColor F2000
- Highcon Systems—Highcon Euclid
For more information about GRAPH EXPO 14 Must See 'Ems, or to register for the show, visit: www.graphexpo.com.
About GRAPH EXPO 14
Recognized as the most innovative and comprehensive exhibition in the Americas of inkjet, digital, offset, flexo, gravure and hybrid technologies, products, and services for the commercial, transactional, converting and package printing, publishing, mailing, in-plant, photo imaging, marketing, and industrial printing industries, this year's "Integrate" themed GRAPH EXPO 14 offers an exciting show-going experience for a diverse spectrum of attendees. The industry event presents the latest graphic communications technologies in live equipment demonstrations across the exhibition floor, plus education on the most in-demand products and newest profit-making opportunities. GRAPH EXPO 14 offers more than 70 interactive learning sessions and 50+ co-located events for attendees across 12 key market segments.
About Graphic Arts Show Company (GASC)
GRAPH EXPO and PRINT are produced by the Graphic Arts Show Company (GASC). GASC is owned by the National Association for Printing Leadership (NAPL), NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies (NPES), and the Printing Industries of America. GASC is located at 1899 Preston White Drive, Reston, VA 20191, telephone: (703) 264-7200, fax: (703) 620-9187, e-mail: email@example.com.