Taopix Portfolio 3.3 Makes U.S. Debut at GRAPH EXPO 2012
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, UNITED KINGDOM—September 13, 2012—Taopix will be demonstrating its new photo merchandise software Taopix Portfolio 3.3 for the first time in the United States at GRAPH EXPO in Chicago (October 7-10th, stand 973).
With more than 50 new features and enhancements, Taopix Portfolio 3.3 is designed to drive volume sales and increase profitability for photo finishers and digital printers alike, as well as enhance the overall customer experience. These latest enhancements include the Single Prints feature, enabling customers to buy individual photo prints, upgrades to the shopping cart facility to make up-selling more prominent and successful, and enhancements to the Voucher feature, now supporting custom scripts for almost unlimited voucher promotions.
“We have had a presence at GRAPH EXPO for many years now, but this is the first time that Taopix will be at the show with its own stand,” comments James Gray, Taopix CEO. “It’s an exciting time for us and an important step forward as we continue to demonstrate our commitment and support for the burgeoning U.S. photo market. We also eagerly anticipate the opportunity to address our U.S. customers directly and unveil to them the new capabilities of Taopix Portfolio 3.3. The features within this latest software platform are designed to help our customers maximize business opportunities and ultimately, profit from an extended offering of innovative photo products.”
Taopix Portfolio 3.3 comprises of three key solutions:
- Solo: An entry-level B2C model with many powerful features and a clear upgrade path at a price to suit any budget.
- Professional: A feature-rich solution designed to facilitate growth through B2B2C partnerships—now widely considered the industry standard.
- Enterprise: The premium platform for self-publishing and asset management connectivity. Each solution has been tailored to accommodate specific needs for all business types and sizes. Within each of these solutions, there is a set of five primary modules:
- Creator: Mac and PC application that gives the designer freedom to create a wide range of product templates that customers use to design photo books and other gifts.
- InstallerMaker: brings together all the elements of products and packages them into compressed installers for Mac and PC.
- Designer: Mac and PC application that is a bespoke, feature-rich, design tool that appears on a customer’s desktop after installation.
- Control Center: multi-functional web application, part of the entire solution and incorporates the e-commerce platform, tax, material and shipping costs, voucher generation and Brand Builder.
- Production: downloads and decrypts customer’s projects then queues the files for output. The Production Module supports output in many formats: PDF, Vector PDF, TIFF and JPEG.
There are many other significant enhancements within these five modules. For example, Taopix Designer module now enables customers to apply page style and background changes to all pages within a photobook. This user-friendly tool dramatically increases the opportunity for creativity and personalization, enabling production of a more valuable and personal product. The Taopix Designer module now also incorporates a dynamic splash screen background. Upon launch of the application, this new background allows users to host customer promotions and advertising, allowing users to further drive valuable new revenue streams.
“We encourage visitors to drop by the Taopix stand and discover how we can help them maximize their photo business potential. Our business objective has always been to grow our customers’ volumes/sales and the Taopix Portfolio 3.3 incorporates business-enhancing functionalities designed to do precisely that,” concludes Gray.
Representatives from the Taopix team will be present on the stand throughout the show for demonstrations and go to market advice. Taopix Portfolio 3.3 will be demonstrated at GRAPH EXPO.
Taopix Limited is a privately-funded software development company that was established in 2007 in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom by James Gray and Kevin Gale. The company has international offices in Singapore, Japan and the United States.
The primary focus is to provide a superior photo book and photo gift software platform to digital printers and photo finishing companies.
A global network of over 30 distributors, operating in over 50 countries, has been established to meet the demand for sales and support of the Taopix solution.
Strategic partnerships have also been established with leading digital print manufacturers, photo printing solution providers and finishing equipment manufacturers to drive sales and promote Taopix awareness worldwide.