Open Enrollment | Subscribe to Printing Impressions HERE
Connect
Follow us on
Advertisement
 

Small Fire Strikes New York Printer

May 1, 2009
NORWICH, NY—A fire broke out at Sun Printing last Friday night when the exhaust fan on a press overheated and set a nearby pile of paper waste ablaze, according to The Evening Sun. None of the 16 employees on duty were injured. Employees were able to douse the flames with fire extinguishers but the Norwich Fire Department needed to dismantle the chimney from the building's roof to ensure the fire was out, the paper reported.
 

COMMENTS

Click here to leave a comment...
Comment *
Most Recent Comments: