Top Sappi Contest Winners Named
BOSTON—Sappi Fine Paper North America announced the 10 gold winners of its 13th North American Printers of the Year awards for 2009-2010. Each of the gold winning printers will receive $20,000 in design support of their marketing initiatives for the category in which they won, and will compete for Sappi’s International Printers of the Year awards to be held in October.
Sappi’s awards competition recognizes print excellence and innovation produced on Sappi papers. The gold winners included:
• annual reports, Coral Color Process, Commack, NY, Infinity 2008 annual report;
• books, Suttle-Straus Inc., Waunakee, WI, “The Harley-Davidson Museum;”
• brochures, Dynagraf Inc., Canton, MA, Vision Action Reality: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute 10-Year Anniversary Book;
• calendars, RR Donnelley/W.E. Andrews plant, Bedford, MA, 2010 Millennium employee calendar;
• catalogs, The Jones Co., Chattanooga, TN, Shaw Living Area Rug Catalog;
• digital, Hemlock Printers, Burnaby, BC, The Orange Apple; general printing, Digital Color Concepts (DCC), Mountainside, NJ, the Multaq Visual Aid Flip Chart;
• magazines-web, RR Donnelley/Atlanta, East Point, GA, March 2008 Audi magazine;
• magazines-sheetfed, American Printing, Birmingham, AL, MACO 10-Year Anniversary; and
• printer’s own promotion, Adams Lithographing, Chattanooga, TN, With Our Own Hands.