Ricoh's Inaugural Interact Community Event in Boulder, CO, Receives Praise by Attendees
MALVERN, PA—July 21, 2014—Ricoh Americas has announced that its inaugural Interact community events received exceptional accolades from attendees who benefited from an interactive dialogue with Ricoh specialists with hands-on knowledge of integrating the market-leading InfoPrint 5000, Ricoh ProcessDirector and Ricoh ProcessDirector Express software solutions into commercial and transactional print environments. Interact, deemed "highly informative and network worthy" by attendees, brought together operations personnel, technical analysts and administrators to discuss their current operations; hear from Ricoh experts of what the future of inkjet and software advancements will hold; and share case studies to help others grow their businesses.
As today's work environment continues to change, it's necessary for users of all levels to have hands-on experience with inkjet technology innovations, advanced workflows and next generation services that will help make information work better for them and their customers.
At Interact, attendees worked with Ricoh subject matter experts from development, product marketing and professional services to analyze the latest enhancements to its award-winning inkjet and software portfolios while mastering tricks of the trade that will help increase efficiencies and productivity of their day-to-day operations. The communication value of this engaging event was mutually beneficial: customers discovered new ways to enhance their operations, and Ricoh delivered feedback to the research and development team to drive continual improvement into its production print portfolio.
Positive feedback from attendees via post-event surveys and conversations includes:
- "We know that the InfoPrint 5000 platform is integral to our success. Interact helped us understand how to better leverage our investment. Conversations around others' case studies helped to stimulate connections and featured in-depth technology reviews and insights," said a vice president of business operations.
- "I will sleep better at night knowing that Ricoh ProcessDirector takes care of more things than I knew it did," noted a senior application architect.
- "I can buy printers or software from anyone. It's the Ricoh people who make the difference," relayed a senior system administrator.
- "Not only did I feel like I was able to get answers to questions I have, but I felt like I was able to communicate some of the needs for the future engineering focus on the InfoPrint 5000," an operations technical analyst commented.
- "It took longer to sign the Ricoh ProcessDirector contract than to install and put it in production," a manager of output operations explained.
- "My priority was to see if I could expand my knowledge so that we can impact our production environment positively. This was time well spent," stated an operator for a newly installed InfoPrint 5000.
"Ricoh's real value-add with Interact is that we present attendees with access to others facing similar business related challenges, and a forum to gather solid advice from experts and peers," noted Ted Takahashi, senior vice president, Production Print Global Marketing Center, Ricoh. "Time and time again, we hear from our customers and partners that they value Ricoh's ability to create and maintain solid relationships—beyond what is commonly thought of as a client to vendor relationship. This hands-on approach, coupled with our market-leading portfolio, continues to be successful as we help our customers evolve and grow in today's new world of work."
Ricoh is a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in about 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ending March 2014, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,236 billion yen (approx. 21.7 billion USD).
The majority of the company's revenue comes from products, solutions and services that improve the interaction between people and information. Ricoh also produces award-winning digital cameras and specialized industrial products. It is known for the quality of its technology, the exceptional standard of its customer service and sustainability initiatives.
Under its corporate tagline, imagine. change. Ricoh helps companies transform the way they work and harness the collective imagination of their employees.