Resource Centers Help Firms Generate Leads, Increase Sales
– Easily added to an existing Website or used as a lead generation program.
– Customized with service provider logo and header color.
– User receives monthly content summary copy which can be used to drive prospects to their site.
• Customized Resource Center: The site features rich content chosen by the service providers, and is updated monthly. User generated content can also be added. See a demo at http://custom.resourcecenter.biz
– iFrame Version visually integrates into the service provider’s own Website, and is hosted and managed by Caslon.
– SEO Optimized Version can be part of a more extensive SEO program.Caslon supplies HTML code monthly for addition to the service provider’s website, making content easy to index by search engines for improved rankings.
For more information on Resource Centers, or to get information on pricing, visit www.caslon.net/Resource-Center or contact David Erlandson at email@example.com or 651-389-1058. There will also be a free webinar on March 10 for people who would like to see the product in action. Register at www.podi.org Caslon Resource Centers are available to all Service Providers, with special pricing for PODi members. For information on PODi membership, please visit www.podi.org/membership
PODi (www.podi.org) is a vendor neutral industry initiative with hundreds of member companies, including Executive Board members EFI, HP, Pitney Bowes and Xerox. The organization’s goal is to drive demand for marketing applications powered by digital print & help members build successful digital print businesses. Membership in PODi is open to companies and organizations involved in digital printing.
Caslon (www.caslon.net) helps companies leverage rapidly advancing digital technologies, especially digital printing. Since 1998, Caslon has been the international Affiliate of PODi, the Digital Printing Initiative , a consortium of leading hardware, software and service providers in the digital printing industry. Caslon provides top-level services for the PODi organization, including managing the online case study database, the annual PODi AppForum, the S3 Council, and the DEX User Forums.
Source: Company press release.