Record Number of Memjet Partners will Display Latest Technology at PRINT 13
SAN DIEGO—September 5, 2013—More than a dozen Memjet-powered products from a record-setting number of Memjet partners will be launched and exhibited in one place Sept 8-12 during the PRINT 13 show at the McCormick Center in Chicago.
Three Memjet-powered products have already been awarded Must See ‘Ems in advance of the PRINT 13 show:
- Xanté’s Excelagraphix 4200 P Series—Wide-Format category
- Printware’s iJetPress—Imprinting, Mailing, Shipping and Fulfillment category
- Canon Océ’s ColorWave 900—Wide-Format category
Full list of Memjet partners and Memjet-powered printers at PRINT 13:
Canon U.S.A.—Booth #502
- ColorWave 900—The ColorWave 900 “closes the gap between digital inkjet and offset technology.” It uses Memjet printheads and has a print resolution of 1600dpi. It is able to deliver 3.4 billion 1.2 picoliter ink droplets per second, with a maximum print speed of 12,000 square feet per hour. It works exceptionally well for point-of-sale, exhibition and trade show displays, floor displays, CAD and maps. The 42˝ ColorWave 900 has a (106cm) print width and the capacity for six 656-foot media rolls, giving it a total input capacity of 3,937 feet.
XANTÉ Corp.—Booth #5007
- Excelagraphix 4200 P Series—A 42˝ wide digital printing system that also brings unrivaled speed, performance and affordability for short-run and variable data color printing to packaging, including folding carton and corrugated cardboard. Xanté’s exclusive substrate support gives customers the ability to print indoor signage and design graphics through a simple print path height adjustment on the Excelagraphix 4200.
- Excelagraphix L850—This digital narrow web press is the affordable narrow web/label solution that allows you to go digital and meet the demand for fast full-color labels, tags, decals, tickets and more. The Excelagraphix L850 is a complete digital inkjet print system that changes everything you know about narrow web printing. It features the revolutionary Memjet Waterfall Printhead Technology that delivers blazing print speeds while increasing overall shop production and profits. It also features an easy-to-use interface with 7˝ color LCD touchscreen display, an aerosol extraction system, automatic feed/cut and much more.
Colordyne Technologies—Booth #1671 (in AzTech Converting booth)
- CDT-1600 PC Sprint—A production-class digital printing system labels printer designed for high-speed, full-color print on-demand, running both pre-diecut labels or non-diecut master rolls for post-production finishing with Colordyne’s inline finishing system (1600 PC Pro). The CDT-1600 PC Sprint offers a unique print on-demand solution never before available.
- CDT-1600 PC Rotary Pro—High-speed production-class printing system. This production-class digital inline finishing system includes a flexographic printing/coating station, lamination station, diecut stations, and slitting station. The 1600 PC Pro combines the proven performance of the 1600 PC Sprint with an inline finishing system. Delivering 1,600×1,200 dpi at 160 feet/minute, the 1600 PC Pro prints in full-process color while competing effectively with flexographic print-run costs.
- CDT-1600 PC Laser Pro—Full color digital printing system featuring a high-speed Laser Die Cutting System. It offers the ultimate in digital efficiency and cost-effectiveness. Dramatically increases short-run profitability by reducing job start-up waste and change-over time between jobs—all while maintaining 1,600×1,200 dpi resolution and print speeds up to 160 ft/min.
- CDT-1600 C—A roll label printer designed for high-speed full color printing up to 12˝ per second. The 1600 C is capable of printing full-process color and delivers high-quality imaging up to 1,600×1,600 dpi at the same cost of monochrome printing. The printer can produce roll-to-roll, fanfold and continuous labels. Short-run, full-color custom label production is made affordable for private branding, and a wide variety of label applications including variable data/barcoding.
- CDT-1600 S—A sheetfed printer designed for high-speed, full-color printing up to 12˝ per second. The 1600 S is capable of printing full-process color and delivers high-quality imaging up to 1,600×1,600 dpi at the same cost of monochrome printing. Printing applications include: customized boxes up to 20 mil thick, envelope messaging and addressing for direct mail, personalized printing for inserts, invoices or coupons, customized brochure printing, and business cards.
Reprographic Technology International—Booth #3790
- Vortex 4200—A wide-format printer that targets several print applications, including CAD, AEC, GIS and point-of-sale graphics. Inside the Vortex 4200 is revolutionary Memjet Waterfall Printhead Technology for single-pass printing of uncompromised speed and quality. Compared to traditional inkjet, the Vortex 4200 prints up to eight times faster for incredible job turnaround times and attractive total cost of ownership. Coupled with some of the most environmentally friendly inks available and very low power consumption, the Vortex 4200 wide-format printer is not only fast, flexible and of premium quality, but also a friendly product for our environment.
- L Series 801—Features industry-leading cost of ownership and a high-impact, full-color output at 60ft./minute, 8.5” width, and 1,600 dpi resolution. The L801 printer is an industrial web-fed inkjet solution, which is ideal for short to mid-run inventory and product identificatoin applications. The L Series is ideally suited for bringing high-resolution, vibrant, full-color label printing to product identification applications at an ultra-low cost-of-ownership. The L Series has an integrated unwinder, holds 1.25 liters of ink to support large runs and has easy access doors for fast, simple media and ink replacement. An optional rewinder is also available.
Neopost USA—Booth #3902
- AS-950C—The digital color printer leverages patented Memjet technology to dramatically improve direct mail and transpromotional marketing—at an extremely low total cost of ownership. It allows mail centers, print shops and marketers of all sizes to take advantage of exceptional color printing fidelity and printing speed across a wider variety of envelopes, paper and label stocks than ever before. Combined with the optional mColor RIP and Workflow Software, the AS-950C delivers professional level color quality control. Exceptional print quality plus speed translate into your lowest cost per piece and fastest ROI for direct mail and transpromotional marketing printing.
Printware LLC—Booth #5227
- iJetPress—Complete digital color printing solution bundled with an Industry standard Xitron Navigator Harlequin RIP and workflow, a standard output tray and an iJetPress combo ink pack capable of printing thousands of 4-color envelopes, business cards or letterheads.
- ColorMax 7—Digital Color Printer uses the latest in inkjet technology to produce full-color output at three times the speed of traditional shuttle head printers, at one-third the per-page cost. The ColorMax 7 produces full-color CMYK output, up to 16.8 million colors, on a variety of paper stocks and sizes, with full-bleed capability on media up to 8.5” wide. With its thermal inkjet technology, it doesn’t require heat or contact to create an image, so it can safely be used with pre-printed envelopes and windowed envelopes without damaging the window or marring the original image. High-capacity ink tanks and fully-automated print head cleaning ensure optimum print quality throughout print runs.
- DURASEAL Envelopes—Relyco offers the only envelope designed for best use on Memjet-engine printers. Available as a standard #10, 24# envelope (with or without window), the new DURASEAL Envelope for Memjet is constructed of the highest quality substrate and specialty coating, providing a unique and proprietary color “POP” offering exceptional and photorealistic image quality and processing. Its proprietary micro-porous coating provides fast drying and exceptional water fastness.