Program Set for EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK 2011
Attendees will find nine special interest sections on the show floor. These include:
- the 2011 debut of the Marketing Pavilion, offering education, resources and networking opportunities for today’s marketers;
- News Print pavilion, which returns by attendee demand for a second year at GRAPH EXPO 2011 and answers the call from newspaper printers and production executives for a dedicated show floor section;
- PackPrint, covering package printing;
- Future Print, featuring Printed Electronics and RFID;
- the Mailing & Fulfillment Center, the industry’s largest mailing event anywhere in the Americas;
- the third annual GREENspace, a showcase dedicated to sustainability and eco-friendly products and services;
- the Prepress/Software/Workflow and Press/Finishing sections; and
- Education Main Street for attendees seeking well-educated, talented industry newcomers to augment their company’s workforce.
For more information or to register for EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK, visit www.graphexpo.com/SessionsEvents/EXECUTIVEOUTLOOK.aspx.
For more information or to register for GRAPH EXPO 2011 and also its extensive seminar program, visit www.graphexpo.com.
About Graphic Arts Show Co. (GASC)
GRAPH EXPO and PRINT are produced by the Graphic Arts Show Co. (GASC). GASC is owned by the National Association for Printing Leadership (NAPL), NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies (NPES), and the Printing Industries of America. GASC is located at 1899 Preston White Dr., Reston, VA 20191, telephone: 703/264-7200, fax: 703/620-9187, e-mail: email@example.com.