Program Set for EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK 2011July 7, 2011
- Workflow solutions
- Traditional press technology,
- Digital press technology,
- Management information systems for print,
- Sustainability in print, and
- Social media and print.
Not to be forgotten, of course, is the much-anticipated unveiling of the 2011 MUST SEE ’EMS exhibits and products. A highlight of the EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK Conference, the MUST SEE ’EMS are the technologies and products chosen by a panel of industry experts as being the most compelling at the show. These designations, along with the WORTH-A-LOOKS, provide a roadmap to the exhibits and technologies that attendees should make a point of seeking out at GRAPH EXPO.
EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK will conclude with the announcement of the Positively Print program awardee. The program, launched last year, recognizes graphic communications companies that most successfully promote in their communications the power f print in today’s media mix. For complete details and entry forms for the Positively Print program, visit www.positivelyprint.org.
Recognized as the commercial printing, publishing, mailing and transactional exposition for the Americas, GRAPH EXPO 2011, themed “Embrace Technology,” has been designed to offer a customized show-going experience for a diverse spectrum of attendees from 11 key market segments. The exhibition will offer the latest graphic communications technologies, live equipment demonstrations on the show floor, plus education on the most in-demand products and profit-making opportunities.
Attendees will find nine special interest sections on the show floor. These include:
- the 2011 debut of the Marketing Pavilion, offering education, resources and networking opportunities for today’s marketers;
- News Print pavilion, which returns by attendee demand for a second year at GRAPH EXPO 2011 and answers the call from newspaper printers and production executives for a dedicated show floor section;
- PackPrint, covering package printing;
- Future Print, featuring Printed Electronics and RFID;
- the Mailing & Fulfillment Center, the industry’s largest mailing event anywhere in the Americas;
- the third annual GREENspace, a showcase dedicated to sustainability and eco-friendly products and services;
- the Prepress/Software/Workflow and Press/Finishing sections; and
- Education Main Street for attendees seeking well-educated, talented industry newcomers to augment their company’s workforce.
For more information or to register for EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK, visit www.graphexpo.com/SessionsEvents/EXECUTIVEOUTLOOK.aspx.
For more information or to register for GRAPH EXPO 2011 and also its extensive seminar program, visit www.graphexpo.com.
About Graphic Arts Show Co. (GASC)
GRAPH EXPO and PRINT are produced by the Graphic Arts Show Co. (GASC). GASC is owned by the National Association for Printing Leadership (NAPL), NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies (NPES), and the Printing Industries of America. GASC is located at 1899 Preston White Dr., Reston, VA 20191, telephone: 703/264-7200, fax: 703/620-9187, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.