Proforma Opens Seven New Offices
CLEVELAND, OH—April 3, 2012—Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions, is pleased to welcome seven new offices to the network.
The following new owners have joined Proforma:
- Phil and Kelsi Compton, Proforma TigerInk, Loveland, CO
- Debbie and Scott Johnson, Proforma DS&M, Tracy, CA
- Tom Navratil, Proforma TWN Graphic Solutions, Glenview, IL
- Lori Roberge and Adair Vaccarella, Proforma Specialty Products, Seminole, FL
- JoAnna Smart, Proforma Smart Business & Marketing, Rogers, AR
- Mick and Lynn Sprinkle, Proforma Lead Dogs, Orlando, FL
- Alika and Terry Thompson, Proforma Thompson & Associates, Columbus, NE
The Proforma Network of owners and support center staff look forward to working with these individuals to help them grow their businesses and reach their goals. Proforma provides its members with access to award-winning business development sales tools and marketing programs, unrivaled purchasing clout in the industry, comprehensive and efficient back office services and the opportunity to have more fun together.
Proforma Owners, with state-of-the-art technologies, enable their clients to grow with innovative marketing solutions, such as direct mail, promotional products, eCommerce solutions, commercial printing services, multimedia services and business document printing.
With more than 30 years of experience, Proforma remains clearly focused on providing solutions to North American businesses for their graphic communications needs. A leading provider of promotional products, printing services, business documents, and eCommerce solutions, Proforma has received numerous awards and is recognized as one of the top five largest companies in our industry. Proforma serves approximately 50,000 clients through more than 750 member offices in North America.