PrintCity Alliance will Focus on GREEN Theme #IpexMarch 31, 2010
• Understanding Carbon impact on print & packaging media
• Ability to use Carbon Footprinting as an evaluation tool
• Opportunity to reduce energy usage, gain cost savings and improve competitiveness
PrintCity Alliance Shared Environmental Projects & Research
At Ipex 2010 visitors can access the combined knowledge of Alliance members and discuss research findings from these PrintCity environmental impact activities:
• GREEN – Carbon Footprint & Energy Efficiency – this new study will become one of the definitive reports to understand and apply good practice in carbon footprinting and wise energy management for the entire printing & packaging industry. Visit PrintCity at Ipex to find out more….
• GREEN – Sustainability, Energy & Environment – our original 2008 ‘connection of competence’ special report on this complex subject, promoting effective cooperation across the entire process chain. Still available in PDF format, this report remains essential reading.
• GREEN – Energy Efficiency & Optimisation for Web Offset Printers – this publication looks specifically at web offset printing, with in-depth analysis plus energy optimisation advice. It offers practical guidance to improve overall energy efficiency, helping sustainability.
Who should visit PrintCity at Ipex?
All printers, publishers, brand owners, designers & advertising agencies can gain valuable knowledge benefits, plus process & technology application ideas by visiting PrintCity Alliance members at their Hall 17 ‘connection of competence hub’ at Ipex.
To make contact with PrintCity Alliance members prior to Ipex, follow this link www.surveymonkey.com/s/IPEX_2010 and indicate who you want to hear from or meet at the show on stand area 17-D921.