Wind Creek Casino Increases Business from Loyalty Program Members – PODi Case Study
Examples of Wind Creek Casino’s cross-media campaign that included postcards and personalized URLs/landing pages.
Wind Creek Casino landing page sample.
Key elements of the design:
- Personalized URL highlighted on front and back of postcard
- Gender- and age-specific photos
- Messaging that featured the recipient’s name
Reasons for Success
With the opt-ins that Wind Creek Casino received as part of this campaign they were able to launch an on-going email and mobile marketing campaign to stay in touch with their valued customers.
Best practices learned from this campaign:
- Use an appealing offer. Words like “guaranteed winner” and “free” always grab attention and make an offer more likely to pull a strong response.
- Personalized URLs are easy response mechanism. In addition to grabbing attention with the recipient’s name, Personalized URLs provide an easy way for recipients to respond. They also offer marketers the immediate tracking of results, essential in evaluating the effectiveness of any marketing campaign.
Client: Wind Creek Casino http://www.windcreekcasino.com
Wind Creek Casino & Hotel is a 225,000 square foot facility, with 57,000 square feet of gaming floor and over 1,600 electronic gaming machines. The 160,000 square foot, 17-story, 236-room luxury hotel offers the finest in resort amenities, with spacious rooms and 24-hour-a-day room service.
Service Provider: Visions Inc. http://www.visionsfirst.com
Visions is a Native American-owned integrated marketing service provider specializing in full service commercial printing, graphic design, and interactive/Waceb solutions.
Hardware: Xerox iGen3
Software: EasyPURL (personalized URLs); XMPie (variable-data composition)
Target Audience: Wind Creek Casino & Hotel Players Card members
Date: February – March 2010