Pitney Bowes to Showcase Innovative Customer Communications Solutions at GRAPH EXPO
STAMFORD, CT—August 29, 2011—Pitney Bowes announced it will showcase its latest technologies and solutions to help organizations enhance customer communications, lower operational costs, and increase production efficiency at GRAPH EXPO 2011. The event is scheduled to take place from Sept. 11-14 at McCormick Place in Chicago. Pitney Bowes will exhibit its latest innovations in Booth #2010.
“Our customers continue to look for ways to create better personal connections and engage with their busy customers. That is why they have turned to Pitney Bowes,” said Leslie Abi-Karam, executive vice president and president, Pitney Bowes Communications Solutions. “In September, we look forward to sharing our latest solutions and insight with GRAPH EXPO attendees to help them better manage their customer communications.”
For large, enterprise organizations, key Pitney Bowes technologies on display will include:
• White Paper Factory Solutions that can help increase efficiency and lower costs by eliminating preprinted forms and envelopes.
• Production Intelligence software, which connects all critical print and mail processes into a seamless workflow for greater efficiency and accuracy.
• The new MarketSpace Web platform, which is designed to help U.S. high-volume transactional mailers connect with third-party advertisers to sell the white space on their statements for targeted advertising opportunities.
• The Volly secure digital delivery service, a cloud-based digital mail communications platform that will empower consumers to receive, view, and manage bills, statements, direct marketing, catalogs, coupons and other content from multiple providers using a single application. Mailers will be able to sign up to join the Volly ecosystem to help grow their business and provide a multi-channel communications experience.
• The IntelliJet Printing Systems family, including a live simulcast of the IntelliJet 20 Printing System in a production environment. The systems provide a brilliant combination of industry-leading print speed, color inkjet quality and web-format size to produce more powerful, personalized communications.