OKI Data to Showcase proColor Series at Graphics of the AmericasFebruary 11, 2013
Mount Laurel, NJ—February 11, 2013—OKI Data Americas announces its participation in the Graphics of the Americas Exposition and Conference, taking place February 21-23, 2013 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL. There, OKI will be exhibiting its innovative proColor Series of digital color printers, designed specifically for the graphic arts and production and specialty printing markets. OKI will give show attendees a first-look at its latest additions to the product line, including the new pro910MP—an entry-level mailing system with competitive acquisition cost and low cost per copy (CPC); the new 711WT digital color printer featuring white toner for textile and hard surface printing; and a new finishing system from Kompac Technologies for use with the pro511DW digital color web press.
The OKI proColor series is an original line of printers for color-critical applications; these printers deliver professional, production-quality color output and color accuracy powered by embedded EFI Fiery and PANTONE support on select models. Different products and configurations offer specialized media flexibility including envelopes, textiles, continuous feed labels and variable data handling. All are revolutionizing digital printing within their respective product categories.
"OKI is pleased to debut our latest game-changing digital color printers at Graphics of the Americas, and demonstrate the impressive features and functionality of the OKI proColor Series to attendees from across the globe," said Rich Egert, general manager of the Strategic Technology Provider Business Group for OKI Data Americas. "OKI’s proColor Series is a comprehensive and evolving line that serves the industry through the delivery of inventive digital printing solutions. We look forward to reaching new audiences and expanding into new markets with this technology—applying our expertise in printing innovation into new product segments and applications."
OKI Data Americas will be demonstrating the following products at Graphics of the Americas within booth 523:
- OKI pro511DW Digital Web Press—Making its Graphics of the Americas debut, the OKI pro511DW digital web press delivers fast, continuous web printing with exceptional color quality, plus easy operation in both continuous and cut sheet modes. Enhanced features and functionality include easy-to-use custom label management software from Hybrid, as well as Harlequin raster image processing (RIP) supplied on an industry-recognized Proactive server. With digital precision and the capacity to produce thousands of production-quality, full color labels per day, the pro511DW also includes a pre-assembled heavy duty rewinder with slitter for easy installation and set-up plus enhanced finishing capabilities. The pro511DW also supports variable data printing for maximum productivity and minimal waste.
- 711WT Digital Color Printer—Another imaginative OKI printer making its Graphics of the America debut is the 711WT digital color printer. This new desktop A4 printer features white toner, with a CMYW four-color configuration for printing on transfer media. The 711WT delivers breathtaking HD color output and provides users with the ability to produce high-quality white output in a cost-efficient manner. The 711WT prints on various types of transfer media, making it an ideal device for producing output for transfer to garments and hard goods. This product expands OKI's offerings for the textile and specialty printing markets.
- OKI pro910MP Digital Mail Press—The OKI pro910MP is the newest addition to the OKI proColor Series and makes its international debut at Graphics of the Americas. This digital color envelope printing system delivers color output with ease and at a low CPC. Offered at a competitive price-point, this stand-alone system is perfect for dedicated envelope or postcard printing in a single pass.
- OKI pro900DP Digital Envelope Press—The OKI pro900DP digital envelope press has the capability to produce full color envelopes—complete with address and post mark—quickly and in a single pass. The pro900DP also features embedded an EFI Fiery System 8e Controller with SmartRIP technology for fast, automated color workflow and job management with color consistency and accuracy.
- OKI pro930 Digital Color Printer—The OKI pro930 digital color printer delivers exceptional color output and accurate color matching every time with embedded EFI Fiery controller and SmartRIP technology. This high-quality, short run color printer also boasts variable data capabilities.
- Kompac EZ Koat 15 coating system—A post-production supplement to the OKI pro511DW, the Kompac EZ Koat’s applicator produces fast, continuous roll-to-roll UV and aqueous coating. The EZ Koat 15 provides rub-, fade-, water- and scratch-resistance to printed materials, which is advantageous for multiple applications, including on-demand digital labels or cut sheets up to 14.5˝ wide by virtually any length.
In addition to its printers, OKI will be offering financing options which were designed to provide even greater serviceability and support within the OKI proColor dealer network. Additional details and information about these financing offers will be available at the OKI booth.