NAPL Appoints Janet Treer Senior Consultant
· Timothy Fischer, executive vice president and chief operating officer - operations, finance, information systems, and general management.
· John Hyde, vice president and senior consultant - mergers, acquisitions, and other strategic transactions.
· Andrew Paparozzi, vice president and chief economist - economic, business, and graphic communications industry trends and research.
· Mike Philie, vice president and consultant - sales management and sales growth strategy.
· Howard Fenton, senior digital technologies/production consultant - digital technologies and workflow efficiencies.
· Raymond J. Prince, vice president, senior consultant - operations management including plant assessment, operations training, and troubleshooting.
· William F. Woods, senior consultant - strategic planning, CEO mentoring, interim C-level management and mediation/dispute resolution.
· Kathleen Appleton, associate consultant - merger and acquisition advisory services for privately held companies.
“A key initiative of NAPL is to provide continuously increasing value to our members,” said Tim Fischer, head of NAPL’s Consulting Services Group. “The breadth and expertise of our consulting team continues to grow with the addition of industry leaders like Janet.”
Contact Janet Treer at 717-715-4053 or at JTreer@napl.org. For information about NAPL consulting services, visit www.napl.org/consulting, or contact Tim Fischer, NAPL Executive Vice President and CFO, 201-523-6376, TFischer@napl.org.
Chartered in 1933, NAPL, the National Association for Printing Leadership, is a not-for-profit business management association representing companies in the $120 billion printing and graphic communications industry. NAPL’s comprehensive slate of business-building solutions provides company leaders with the management tools they need to make informed business decisions in an ever-changing market environment. The Association also handles the administration of NAQP, the National Association of Quick Printers, which specializes in the unique concerns of small printers nationwide, and the industry’s Research and Engineering Council, which is dedicated to manufacturing technology and productivity improvement issues. For more information on NAPL or its affiliated associations, visit www.napl.org or call 800-642-6275. NAPL and the NAPL logo are registered trademarks of NAPL. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.