Muller Martini to Debut MMServices at GRAPH EXPO
HAUPPAUGE, NY—08/04/10—Today’s challenging economy, coupled with intense competition, has compelled companies to demand more from their capital equipment investments. In response to this need, Muller Martini has developed MMServices, a robust suite of products and services with one singular goal: to improve a machine’s net output.
Visitors to Muller Martini’s Booth #637 at GRAPH EXPO can learn complete details about this fully integrated, 7-module program that brings together the functions of machine, people and workflow in order to produce optimum productivity. Services can be used individually or combined and will enable customers to:
• Lower production costs
• Properly maintain equipment
• Upgrade and retrofit existing equipment with the latest technological advances
• Exceed productivity expectations through effective training, including e-learning
• Better plan workflow processes
Employing best practices, MMServices is staffed by Muller’s certified engineering and support team and features the following highly integrated service offerings:
• MMStartup. Muller Martini’s technicians and engineers get the machine up and running while customizing the system’s technology to achieve high production reliability.
• MMRepair. This original spare parts and repair service ensures an optimum level of production with limited downtime.
• MMRemote. A secure, password protected 24/7 remote access capability for updates and troubleshooting direct with the factory.
• MMUptodate. Machine updates ensure that equipment continues to run efficiently while maintaining state-of-the-art performance levels.
• MMInspect. Muller technicians test system conditions at regular intervals to prevent unexpected production downtimes.
• MMImprove. Muller’s productivity experts assess and improve the performance of an organization’s equipment, operators and workflow in order to lower production costs and enhance competitiveness.
• MMSelect. Ancillary services:
• MMRelocation – Relocation of your equipment treated like a new machine installation by the people who know the machine best
• MMMaintain – Regularly scheduled maintenance programs
• MMTrain – State-of-the-art operator training, including an industry-first e-learning component