Motivational Speaker Brian Tracy to Deliver Keynote Presentation at Dscoop6
CHICAGO—Oct. 20, 2010—Dscoop (Digital Solutions Cooperative) announced today that business motivation speaker Brian Tracy will deliver one of the keynote addresses at the 2011 Dscoop annual conference. Dscoop6, the organization’s sixth annual conference, will take place Feb. 17-19, 2011, at Gaylord Palms Hotel and Convention Center in Orlando.
Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. He has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than four million people in 4,000 talks and seminars worldwide. Tracy speaks to corporate audiences, including the executives and staff of many of America’s largest corporations, on the subjects of personal and professional development. His talks on high-performance leadership bring about immediate changes and long-term results.
“Dscoop6 is all about showing members how to fast forward to where they want to position their company in three to five years,” said Mark Sarpa, Dscoop6 chairman and president of Progressive Solutions. “Tracy is an essential part of showing not only owners, but also any staff member in a print service provider, how to perform at his or her best to achieve short- and long-term goals.”
In addition to the two keynote presentations, planned highlights for Dscoop6 include:
• In-depth educational sessions focusing on sales training and strategy, sustainable printing and business development for direct marketing
• Business and Sales track segmented into general, publishing, photo and direct marketing sessions
• Specific tracks for Operations, Label and Packaging as well as Large-Format and Signage for owners and operators who own Scitex industrial presses
• Unique access to HP product experts, developers and executives
• An extensive products and services showcase featuring the most current technology, equipment and solutions serving the digital printing industry
“Building on our last five years of success, the Dscoop community continues to learn and share with each other to elevate our industry as a whole,” said Larry Vaughn, Dscoop chairman and president of Ideal Printers. “We’re looking forward to welcoming back those who have been with us for years and those who are new to the industry because the conference offers something for everyone.”