Messe Düsseldorf to Organize New Trade Fair for Publishing-Printing Industry
A modular infotainment program geared towards the different needs of the diverse visitor target groups will be a key component of digi:media 2011. This will include a stage specifically for the topic “Content & Artwork”, another stage for “Technology & Implementation” and a third “Business-Podium” stage for best-practice examples. In the “digi:media:space” the industry will meet and exchanges ideas.
Consequently, digi:media 2011 will address all partners involved in the production workflow:
1. Service providers from the printing, book binding, copy and letter shops and data centers sector;
2. Dialogue marketing, advertising, production;
3. Media providers from the areas of address marketing, books, corporate publishing, greeting cards, cartography, magazine and newspapers;
4. Industry in selected sectors (e.g. medical, beauty);
5. Associations, universities, etc.
For further information on visiting or exhibiting at digi:media 2011, contact Messe Düsseldorf North America, 150 North Michigan Ave., Suite 2920, Chicago, IL 60601. Telephone: (312) 781-5180; Fax: (312) 781-5188; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Visit our web site http://www.mdna.com