Komori to Debut 29˝ Sheetfed Presses, UV Technology #Ipex
TOKYO—04/25/10—Since its establishment in 1923, Komori has always sought to contribute to the printing industry by providing kando to our customers. This aim has inspired us toward leading-edge technological innovations for all market sectors, as visitors to our stand at the front of Hall 6 will experience.
At Ipex 2010, in addition to presenting the UK show debut of our faster, larger 40-inch press, the Lithrone SX40, we are introducing breakthrough UV techniques, highlighted through the on-stand production of the Ipex Daily on the eight-color Lithrone S40P perfector. And we are launching a brand new, budget-friendly 29-inch press, the five-color Enthrone 29.
We believe that Komori’s latest kando solutions are truly beyond your expectations — enabling you to lead your competitors from the front!
Komori Solutions — Three Viewpoints
Komori Quality - Komori Ecology - Komori Assistance
Komori Quality: Brand new products and technologies
• KHS-AI advanced interface software demonstrated on all our Lithrones at Ipex, raising the bar for fastest, color-precise production.
• Launch of Komori’s unique ozone-free H-UV technology, providing superior effects such as high quality printing, quick delivery and waste paper reduction.
• Drip-off technology in UV printing and Conventional printing
• Development of our new five-color Enthrone 29 was completed earlier this year to provide the ultimate quality flexible solution essential for smaller print shops. Making its world debut at Ipex, printing on paper and board
Komori Ecology: Komori strives to improve the eco-system
All demonstrations feature eco-friendly products and systems such as KHS-AI fast makeready, H-UV, alcohol-free printing and eco-friendly consumables.
Komori Assistance: Full-spectrum before/after-sales services
• Training and education for customers’ operators by our new KGC (Komori Graphic Technology Center) located in Japan in cooperation with our European engineers
• Operators technical guidance on-site
• Mechanical and software upgrades and retrofits
Additional presentations at Ipex include JDF networking of all four Komori presses, using Tharstern MIS, through our DoNet Zone, web press updates, demonstrations on Komori Chambon’s latest sleeve technology and explanations from Komori Securities division on its latest currency and security presses.