2010 Graphic Users Association Conference Centers on Knowledge Sharing to Help Kodak Customers with Efficiencies
• Learn about solutions that can benefit their businesses and create greater efficiencies
• Gain insight into today’s most popular social media tools
• Discover tips and tricks to effectively reach customers
• Find out how you can expand your business to include marketing services
• Hear from industry experts and graphic communications leaders
• Attend GUA University Classes
• Talk directly to Kodak executives, product managers and technology partners
Attendees who register by Feb. 28 can take advantage of the Early Bird $200 Savings Discount Rate, which is $995 U.S. dollars per person. The full conference fee is $1,195 U.S. dollars per person if registered after March 1. For more information about the conference, visit: www.gua2010.com.
Kodak Products are backed by Kodak Service and Support. KODAK Service and Support is made up of more than 3,000 professionals in 120 countries. It is a leading multi-vendor integrated services provider, delivering consulting, installation, maintenance and support services for commercial printing, graphic communications, document imaging, data storage and retail industries. KODAK Service and Support professionals are uniquely qualified to provide services that control costs, maximize productivity, and minimize business risk.
As the world’s foremost imaging innovator, Kodak helps consumers, businesses, and creative professionals unleash the power of pictures and printing to enrich their lives.
To learn more, visit http://www.kodak.com and follow our blogs and more at http://www.kodak.com/go/followus.
More than 75 million people worldwide manage, share and create photo gifts online at Kodak Gallery—join today at www.kodakgallery.com
In the graphic communications market, Kodak offers the broadest portfolio of integrated solutions to help customers grow their business. For more information, visit www.graphics.kodak.com. For downloading photos and videos from Kodak’s image library, visit www.kodak.com/go/gcgimages.