Kodak Shows a Wide Range of Solutions #Ipex
BIRMINGHAM, UK—05/17/2010—In addition to the solutions being shown in Kodak’s stand 09-E320, visitors to Ipex will see a number of KODAK Products and Technologies in other stands around the event. From workflow and proofing to plates and digital printing, Kodak’s broad product portfolio is enhancing a number of initiatives during the show.
“Our customers live in the real world, with a wide variety of production challenges and needs, so it’s important to show how our solutions perform in diverse, integrated environments,” said Chris Payne, Director and Vice President, Business to Business Marketing, Kodak. “We work closely with so many industry suppliers and manufacturers, and a show like Ipex is the perfect opportunity to showcase these relationships.”
Ipex stands that will feature KODAK Solutions include:
• Komori, Stand 6-B520 – KODAK TRILLIAN SP Thermal Plates
• Ricoh, Stand 12-D130 – KODAK NEXPRESS SE3000 Digital Production Color Press with Dimensional Printing and KODAK DIGIMASTER EX300 Digital Production System
• Adphos, Stand 09-F324 – KODAK PROSPER S5 Imprinting System
• Matti, Stand 19-F783 – two KODAK PROSPER S10 Imprinting Systems
• Blackware, Stand 17-C936 – KODAK VERSAMARK D-Series Printing Systems
To showcase integrated book printing capabilities, Kodak is supplying printed rolls to Hunkeler for processing into book blocks and then passed on to Horizon for binding.
TransPromo applications will be demonstrated by working with Kern. Kodak will supply printed rolls from the KODAK VERSAMARK VL-Series Printing System and Kern will feed its inserting lines with these rolls. The application has been developed jointly by Kodak, Kern, GMC, and Ziegler.
And finally, Kodak also is providing support to the Ipex Daily. KODAK Products being used in daily production at the show include:
• KODAK INSITE Prepress Portal System with Smart Review
• KODAK PRINERGY CONNECT Workflow
• KODAK MATCHPRINT Inkjet System with KODAK COLORFLOW Software
• KODAK MAGNUS 800 QUANTUM Platesetter with Multi-Cassette Unit (MCU)
• KODAK TRILLIAN SP Thermal Plates