KBA’s Service Select Program Maximizes Customer Productivity, Profitability
• Remote maintenance on-going 24/7 online and phone support with operational machine reports and trouble-shooting
• Relocation programs helping customers with complete stop-to-start relocation planning to optimize their plant workflow and productivity
Another innovation being introduced with the new Service Select program is Service Select Press Upgrades. KBA continually develops new innovations that can be added to a customer’s existing press to ensure competitiveness. These press upgrades include:
• Densitronic S: a complete density and spectral color control system
• CIP Link: automatic transfer of prepress data for presetting the press
• Logotronic Professional: a complete press and plant management information system
• Automatic press systems such as improved wash-up system, faster plate mounting, and computerized maintenance programs.
About KBA North America
KBA North America is a member of the KBA Group, a leading global supplier of sheetfed, webfed, and digital offset presses located in Dallas, Texas. KBA is dedicated to excellence in printing technology. The company’s greatest satisfaction comes from helping its customers succeed by building presses that enable their businesses to prosper. From engineering through production, KBA’s focus is on people, providing flexible technology, customized printing solutions, and personal service to help its partners differentiate themselves and be successful today and in the future. www.kba.com
Source: Company press release.