Inkjet Summit’s Unique Format is a Win-Win for Both Sponsors and Attendees
“Inkjet technology is a disruptive technology that will touch everyone’s life in the future,” relays George Promis, vice president, Continuous Forms Production Solutions and Technology Alliances, Ricoh. “Bringing industry integrators, developers and businesses face to face is important to exploit and help direct its future. Ricoh is proud to participate in the inaugural summit. It’s a unique opportunity to build and strengthen relationships with a diverse group of output solution businesses and share our view on what the future holds for inkjet and its ecosystem.”
The conference program will be lead by industry expert Charlie Corr and a team of top industry consultants, leaders and digital printing visionaries. Some topics that will be covered include:
- State of the Inkjet Printing Market—Will inkjet power the next era of POD?
- Supplier Perspective & Vision of the Inkjet Market Opportunity
- Inkjet Review—Which inkjet solution is right for you and what are the key elements?
- Multiple Building Block Sessions: Market Segment Overviews
- Understanding Inkjet Economics & the Total Cost of Ownership
- What do Current Inkjet Press Users Say about Inkjet? A Perspective from 100 Owners
- Current Inkjet User panels across multiple segments
- Numerous case studies across multiple segments
- Preparing your business for Inkjet
- Fireside Chats & Interviews with Industry Leaders
- Application Breakout Sessions
“The Inkjet Summit is a select gathering for printing industry executives and vendors committed to building relationships and developing solutions that work,” explains Charlie Corr, Conference Chair. “Our focus is on providing strategic insights and educating our audience about technology, software, processes and applications, empowering confident decision-making on inkjet deployments.”
The Inkjet Summit has been developed by nGage Events with the support of its publishing partner, Printing Impressions, a magazine published by North American Publishing Co. (NAPCO). This event brings together the top publisher serving the graphic arts industry with the leading producer of hosted model events.