InfoTrends Study Identifies Printing Industry Opportunities and Threats
Key findings show that the highest growth areas are:
• Web Hosting
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Customer Acquisition and Loyalty Programs
• Campaign Management
• Mobile 2D Barcode Campaigns
At least 50 percent of respondents state that they currently offer these services or plan to offer them in the next two years.
With expanding services, multi-channel delivery, and mobile workers redefining what it means to be a print service provider, it is important to understand the major trends impacting the corporate printing services and print-for-pay markets. This multi-client study provides insight and recommendations to help you:
• Identify and quantify key growth services and print applications
• Understand the impact of industry consolidation in terms of downsizing, merger & acquisition, profit margins, access to capital, outsourcing, etc.
• Profile growth and success factors by print service provider segment
• Profile the installed hardware and software products used in commercial, quick, digital, and in-plant printing environments
• Identify product purchasing plans and how these relate to growth strategy
• Measure the impact of digital print hardware as well as software tools for Web job submission, variable data, and other functions
• Compare how trends are impacting print-for-pay and print-for-cost environments differently
Full results of this study are now available. For more information or to purchase, contact Jennifer Skerrett at (781) 616 2111 or e-mail Jennifer_skerrett@infotrends.com.
InfoTrends, a Questex company, is the leading worldwide market research and strategic consulting firm for the digital imaging and document solutions industry. We provide research, analysis, forecasts, and advice to help clients understand market trends, identify opportunities, and develop strategies to grow their businesses. Additional information about InfoTrends is available on the Web at www.infotrends.com.