InfoPrint Solutions and Rosetta Technologies Increase Check Quality and Efficiency for TPSi’s Rapidly Growing Customer Base
• Print speeds of up to 135 letter impressions per minute (ipm). Load on the fly toner and paper help prevent machine interruptions during tight print windows
• A decurler unit to help ensure a crisp clean output stack and the highest quality finished MICR documents
• Eases integration into nearly all environments and workflows with multiple datastream support, including PS/direct PDF, PCL and native InfoPrint IPDS
• Finishing options allow everything from simple stapling to professional booklet making. In-line offerings include high capacity stackers, multi-position staple finisher, saddle stitch binder and face trimmer, as well as multi-position folding devices, punching and post-fuse insertion
• Trained Customer Replacement Units (TCRUs) enhance the world-class maintenance service offering suite by giving users more control over downtime and increasing productivity. TCRUs allow users to replace certain maintenance parts on their own, before requesting assistance from Rosetta’s 7x24 1st Call Support
• Tandem high capacity stackers allow longer print runs, enabling up to 10,000 sheets of output on roll-away carts, optimal for offline post-processing or mailing operations
“InfoPrint Solutions continues to support customers such as TPSi who aim to deliver state-of-the-art, secure and accurate solutions. Together with our partner Rosetta, we have made great strides in the MICR market and plan to continue to do so in the future,” said Eric Staples, Product Manager, Cutsheet Solutions at InfoPrint Solutions. “With the InfoPrint Pro 1357 MICR, TPSi can now deliver a much better solution to their customers, and we’re looking forward to helping them maintain this newly enhanced productivity in their print and mail room.”
About InfoPrint Solutions
InfoPrint Solutions Co., a Ricoh company, is a leading provider of digital output solutions. It is built on IBM’s 50 years in the production print space and Ricoh’s excellence in technology innovation. Go to www.infoprint.com for more information. Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/infoprint or at www.twitter.com/adfsavings.
About Rosetta Technologies:
Founded in 1987, Rosetta Technologies is dedicated to developing and marketing the world's most technically advanced printers, consumables, and software for magnetic ink character recognition (MICR) applications. As Ricoh's exclusive MICR engineering partner, and InfoPrint Solutions’ cut-sheet MICR partner, Rosetta offers the industry's widest range of MICR printers and consumables, from compact desktop to high-speed cut-sheet production printers, plus post-processing equipment, supplies, and 24x7 support. The company also offers comprehensive software packages for IRD and check printing. Located in Tampa FL, Rosetta is a standing member of the American National Standards X9 committee. For more information, visit www.rosettatechnologies.com or follow us at www.twitter.com/rosettatech.