Imagine! Print Solutions Adds Second Wide-format Printer
MINNEAPOLIS, MN—April 12, 2010—Imagine! Print Solutions has recently expanded its digital print capabilities with the addition of a new digital press, the Hewlett Packard Scitex FB7500. This is the second installation of the FB7500 inkjet printer for Imagine!. The first installation was completed in September of 2009, which at that time was only the second FB7500 press installed in North America.
"We continue to see rapid growth in our Digital Print Division," states company founder and President, Bob Lothenbach. "Our customers continue to seek a cost-effective approach to their print programs and an unsurpassed speed-to-market advantage. A big driver in the expansion of our Digital area has been our P.O.P. Print on Demand capabilities. There is strong demand for our eCommerce tools in managing the marketing campaign supply chain."
Imagine! is able to provide its customers with a single source solution including offset, UV, and digital production coupled with comprehensive kitting and fulfillment all integrated with a complete suite of online tools for ordering, tracking and reporting.
Key features and benefits of the Hewlett Packard Scitex FB7500 are as follows:
• Combined high-speed (up to 10 times faster) and high-quality digital production capabilities for increased speed to market and optimum quality, including crisp type and improved reverse-outs;
• Six-color printing, with the option to print whites, and ability to calibrate color to GRACoL color standards;
• HP UV-curable inks produce vibrant signage that stand up to the demanding requirements of a wide variety of applications, including outdoor use with fade resistance of up to two years;
• Prints on virtually any flat material from lightweight substrates up to ¾" thick;
• 126x65" semi-automatic feed for broad flexibility in size and formatting options
"We are committed to discovering and investing in new equipment and technologies to enhance the customer experience," states Lothenbach. "At Imagine!, we have a reputation as pioneers in the marketplace by listening to our customer's challenges and then revolutionizing how customers go to market more effectively and efficiently."