HP Stakes New Territories in Traditional Printing and Beyond
• The new HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One series and HP Officejet Pro 8100 ePrinter deliver professional-quality color documents for up to 50 percent lower cost per page than laser printers,(1) and enable printing from virtually anywhere when using mobile devices with HP ePrint.(2) Enhanced with new inks, which resist highlighter-pen smearing, two-sided borderless printing and cloud solutions that can help businesses grow beyond the page.
• New HP Business Apps, such as Stamps.com web postage services, Biz Card Scanning and Receipt Scanning Apps from Shoeboxed, and new apps from GoogleDocs and Box.net, allow SMBs and micro businesses to focus on business impact.
• From Scheduled Delivery Apps, business managers can receive actionable and specific guidance on becoming better leaders from Manager Tools, creators of an award-winning business podcast, and receive a full Wall Street premarket summary from RTT News, a global leading provider of financial newswires.
HP also is making its proven enterprise-level technologies accessible to SMBs. After its recent acquisition of Printelligent, a leader in managed print services (MPS), HP is rolling out HP Partner Managed Print Services, the first of several channel-enabled MPS offerings that HP plans to launch over the next year. In addition, HP has added several HP Document Solutions – including HP Access Control Express, HP and Nuance eCopy ShareScan and HP and Capella FormPort to its portfolio for the solutions specialist channel to sell.
New HP LaserJet printers, Scanjet printer for businesses of all sizes
HP introduced two HP LaserJet printers and an HP Scanjet printer that facilitate mobility and workflow for businesses.
• HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M601, M602 and M603 printer series – a secure, easy-to-use web-enabled monochrome printer series engineered to help businesses increase efficiency and improve document workflow.
• HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 color M551 series – an HP ePrint-enabled printer ideal for enterprise and SMB work teams that want professional-quality color and document management tools.