Hopper Fire Strikes Pacific Press

NAMPA, ID—A fire broke out in a hopper at Pacific Press late Tuesday night, forcing employees to evacuate, according to KIVI-TV in Boise, ID. There were no reported injuries. Fire officials believe the hopper, which collects shredded paper, ignited in flames when a bearing overheated, the station reported. Firefighters remained on hand for several hours to ensure that the fire did not re-ignite. The building’s sprinkler system is credited with keeping the flames contained to the hopper.

Related Content
Comments