Heidelberg Seminar Series Tackles Color ManagementJune 2009
Join the Summer Tour
“10 things Keeping Print CEOs Up at Night” will travel to a number of U.S. cities throughout this year. Make plans to join Heidelberg experts at one of these upcoming seminars in your area (more to be announced):
• June 23 - Sheraton Station Square, 300 W. Station Square, Pittsburgh, PA, 10 a.m.- noon and 3-5 p.m. RSVP to sso.us.heidelberg.com/Pittsburgh/
• June 29 - Printing Industries of Minnesota, 1700 Highway 36 West, Roseville, MN, 10 a.m.- noon. RSVP to sso.us.heidelberg.com/Roseville/
• June 30 – Sheraton West Des Moines, 1800 50th Street, West Des Moines, IA, 9-11 a.m. RSVP to sso.us.heidelberg.com/DesMoines/
• June 30 – Holiday Inn Coralville, 1220 First Avenue, Coralville, IA, 3-5 p.m. RSVP to sso.us.heidelberg.com/Coralville/
• July 15 – Clampitt Paper Creative Center, Dallas, TX, 10 a.m.- noon. RSVP to sso.us.heidelberg.com/Dallas/
For more information, contact email@example.com or all 1-888-472-9655, prompt 2.
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG
With a global market share for sheetfed offset printing machines of more than 40 percent, Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG (Heidelberg) is the world's leading solution provider for commercial and industrial customers in the print media industry. Headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, the Company focuses on the entire process and value chain for popular format classes in the sheetfed offset and flexographic printing sectors. Apart from printing presses, the product portfolio includes plate imaging devices and finishing equipment, as well as software components designed to integrate all print manufacturing processes. In addition, Heidelberg offers a wide range of spare parts, consumables, used equipment and services, along with extensive training programs provided by the Print Media Academy. Furthermore, the Company assists its customers' investment plans by offering financing concepts.
Heidelberg is most active within the major OECD industrial regions and is expanding its involvement within growing markets such as Asia and Eastern Europe. With development and production sites in six countries and some 250 sales offices worldwide, the Company offers services to more than 200,000 customers around the globe. Heidelberg generates 85 percent of global sales through company-owned sales offices and above 85 percent outside of Germany. In fiscal year 2007/2008, Heidelberg achieved sales of Euro 3.670 billion referring to the divisions Press, Postpress and Financial Services as well as a net profit of Euro 142 million. As of March 31, 2008, the Group employed 19,596 staff worldwide.