Harte-Hanks Introduces Multichannel Marketing Assessment Service
According to Harte-Hanks, Momentium: Multichannel Insight is designed to provide each client with specific benefits, among them:
• Identification of key marketing pain points, felt by companies, compared with those of the participating client,
• Discovery of proven, real-world strategies that are used by best-in-class companies to measure the effectiveness of all marketing activities, as well as to justify continued investment,
• Identification of the specific capabilities and technology enablers that currently support best-in-class multichannel marketing for top companies,
• Construction of a comprehensive, multichannel performance management roadmap, unique to each client,
• Design and implementation of a unified marketing plan for all channels of operation, and
• Development of processes to track and report on multichannel customer relationships.
In Spring 2010, Aberdeen Group, a provider of business-related, fact-based research services, conducted an extensive Multichannel Marketing survey of 150+ companies, interviewing across a broad range of functional roles and responsibilities, and have made that information available as part of its multichannel marketing series.
For more information about Momentium: Multichannel Insight, multichannel marketers may contact: 800.470.3623 or email@example.com. Attendees at the Direct Marketing Association 2010 conference may visit booth 1210 or register online at https://www.harte-hanks.com/Registration/DMA2010 for a free on-site Momentium: Mulitichannel Insight assessment.
Harte-Hanks, Inc. is a global insight-driven, multichannel direct and digital marketing company that provides marketing services and shopper advertising opportunities to local, regional, national and international consumer and business-to-business marketers. Visit the Harte-Hanks Web site at www.harte-hanks.com or call (800) 456-9748.
This document may contain trademarks that are owned or licensed by Harte-Hanks, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including, without limitation, Harte-Hanks(R), Aberdeen Group, Momentium and other names and marks. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.
Source: Company press release.