GRAPH EXPO to Offer Seminar Program Customized for 11 Market SegmentsMay 27, 2011
Highlights of the seminars being offered at GRAPH EXPO 2011 include:
• “New Business Opportunities for Printers,” which covers 10 specific areas where printers can, and will, make money
• “Technology Revolution: The Quickening Pace of Change,” a primer on the latest technologies driving graphic communications today—from QR codes to data analytics to augmented reality—and how printers can use them to their advantage
• “Digital Printing for Packaging: Ready or Not!” which explores how digital printing is impacting package printing
• “Troubleshooting Techniques for Sheetfed Lithographic Presses,” a problem-solving session that will pinpoint the most effective techniques for troubleshooting offset press-related problems
• “The State of Our Industry 2011,” which examines what we can expect from the economy and our industry through 2015, and how some companies will maintain their industry leadership—and others won’t
• “E-Books and Digital Editions: Premedia Techniques for Adobe CS5,” a fast-paced lab session that will illustrate the concepts and methods to turn static, two-dimensional print projects into e-publications for multiple communications channels
• And much, much more!
The educational offerings of GRAPH EXPO 2011 will kick off on the eve of the graphic communications exhibition, with the ever-popular EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK pre-show technology trends conference. Taking place on Saturday, Sept. 10, 2011, the day before the show opens at McCormick Place South, this year’s EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK carries the theme, “Embracing Technology and Market Trends for Profitability.”
In addition to providing practical information on how to use technology to gain a competitive advantage in today’s recovering economy, EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK will conclude with a presentation of the MUST SEE ‘EMS nominees—those exhibits and products chosen by a panel of industry experts as the most compelling of the show, and Positively Print awardees—whose campaigns creatively and effectively promote the enduring power of print in today’s media mix.
Recognized as the commercial printing, publishing, mailing and transactional exposition for the Americas, GRAPH EXPO 2011 themed, “Embrace Technology,” has been designed to offer a customized show-going experience for a diverse spectrum of attendees from 11 key market segments. The exhibition will offer the latest graphic communications technologies, live equipment demonstrations on the show floor, plus education on the most in-demand products and profit-making opportunities.
Attendees will find nine special interest sections on the show floor. These include:
- the 2011 debut of the Marketing Pavilion, offering education, resources and networking opportunities for today’s marketers;
- News Print pavilion, that returns by attendee demand for a second year at GRAPH EXPO 2011 and answers the call from newspaper printers and production executives for a dedicated show floor section;
- PackPrint, covering package printing;
- Future Print, featuring Printed Electronics and RFID;
- Mailing & Fulfillment Center, the industry’s largest mailing event anywhere in the Americas;
- third-annual GREENspace, a showcase dedicated to sustainability and eco-friendly products and services;
- Prepress/Software/Workflow section;
- Press/Finishing section; and
- Education Main Street, for attendees seeking well-educated, talented industry newcomers to augment their company’s workforce.
About Graphic Arts Show Co. (GASC)
GRAPH EXPO and PRINT are produced by the Graphic Arts Show Co. (GASC). GASC is owned by the National Association for Printing Leadership (NAPL), NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies (NPES), and the Printing Industries of America. GASC is located at 1899 Preston White Dr., Reston, VA 20191, telephone: 703/264-7200, fax: 703/620-9187, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.