GRAPH EXPO 2012 Best of the Best Technology UnveiledOctober 6, 2012
• PRESSROOM (WIDE-FORMAT)—Xante Excelagraphix 4200 which features Memjet Waterfall Printhead Technology that delivers more than three billion drops of ink per second, for print speeds up to eight times faster than traditional inkjet technology.
• POSTPRESS FINISHING (DIGITAL AND SMALL FORMAT)—Xerox Integrated PLUS Finishing Solution for Booklets which enables automatic job preparation and finishing to increase productivity.
• POSTPRESS FINISHING (WIDE-FORMAT)—EFI Layout Option for Fiery wide-format solution which can create advanced nestings that are set up either for minimum waste or minimizing cut paths for a smoother finishing workflow.
• IMPRINTING, MAILING, SHIPPING, AND FULFILLMENT—Bowe Systec Fusion Cross, an inserting system capable of processing a wide spectrum of envelope formats and filling thicknesses while still being fast, gentle to the material, and reliable.
• MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS—EFI PrintFlow Dynamic Scheduling—Employee and Tool Constraints, a new capability which can optimize a printing company’s complete schedule automatically, taking into consideration multiple, concurrent constraints.
• FUTURE PRINT—Pageflex Dynamic Media which lets users create customized in-stream and in-banner videos that speak directly to the viewer in a personalized and cost-effective way.
For complete information about the GRAPH EXPO 2012 Must See ’Ems, and to register for the show that runs Oct. 7-10, 2012, in Chicago’s McCormick Place, visit www.graphexpo.com.
About GRAPH EXPO 2012
Recognized as the most expansive exhibition in the Americas of offset, digital and hybrid technologies, products and services for the commercial, transactional, converting and package printing, publishing, mailing, in-plant, photo imaging and marketing industries, this year’s “Print Integrated” themed GRAPH EXPO will offer an exciting show-going experience for a diverse spectrum of attendees. The tradeshow will present the latest graphic communications technologies in live equipment demonstrations across the show floor and education on the most in-demand products and newest profit-making opportunities.
GRAPH EXPO and PRINT are produced by the Graphic Arts Show Co. (GASC). GASC is owned by the National Association for Printing Leadership (NAPL), NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies (NPES), and the Printing Industries of America.