Fujifilm Displays Latest Advancements at GRAPH EXPO 2012October 3, 2012
VALHALLA, NY—October 3, 2012—The latest advancements in printing and inkjet technology will be on display this week as Fujifilm North America's Graphic Systems Division will exhibit a full portfolio of solutions for the printing industry at GRAPH EXPO 2012, taking place October 7-10 in Chicago at McCormick Place South, in booth #414. Fujifilm is recognized for its long history of innovation and leadership and its ongoing drive to always raise the bar in product development. Commercial printers at this year’s GRAPH EXPO will be able to experience the results of this commitment with demonstrations of the following:
- The latest inkjet printing technologies including the J Press 720, Inca Onset S40i, Acuity HS and Acuity LED 1600
- Digitally-mastered, high-definition image quality with the Xerox Color 1000 Press with clear ink
- Commercial print wall showcasing Fujifilm plates, platesetters, chemistry and manufacturing capabilities
- Fujifilm newspaper solutions featured in the PuzzleFlow booth #2167 in the News Pavilion
- Workflow and software solutions including Fujifilm XMF Workflow, ColorPath color management, ColorGATE production server for wide-format inkjet printing workflow, Metrix automated job planning tools, and Rampage Systems.
Innovation is the number one priority at Fujifilm and we are tirelessly dedicated to R&D efforts,” said Todd Zimmerman, vice president and general manager, Fujifilm North America, Graphic Systems Division. “GRAPH EXPO will showcase the impressive developments we have made in order to better serve commercial printers, enabling them to evolve their businesses and remain competitive and ultimately succeed in a shifting landscape.”