Fujifilm Set to Showcase Inkjet, CTP and Workflow Innovations at GRAPH EXPO
• Fujifilm Workflow XMF and XMF Print Center. Fujifilm Workflow XMF is an end-to-end APPE, PDF solution with tremendous flexibility. XMF provides printers with the flexibility and ease-of-use they need to increase their productivity, quality and efficiency. The XMF suite of products includes XMF Remote for browser-based file submission and remote soft proofing. XMF Print Center, shown as a technical preview, is a Web2Print solution, designed to expand business capabilities across the Internet.
• Rampage Systems provides a sophisticated prepress workflow and is an open system that offers raster and vector workflows, providing unrivaled flexibility for offset and digital devices.
• Metrix planning and workflow integration software streamlines and automates the entire planning and imposition process with a single, user-friendly application.
• DesignMerge® Pro Bundle is a powerful variable data printing software package that allows users to integrate text, graphics, objects and even entire page layouts.
• ColorGATE is Fujifilm’s premier software solution for large format printers and offers the choice of three exclusive software packages. For a basic RIP with an excellent color engine, we offer the Fujifilm Silver edition; the Fujifilm Gold edition allows for the creation of custom ICC profiles from within ColorGATE; the Fujifilm Platinum edition is ideal for use with a proofing workflow and multiple large format presses. Whatever your choice, each edition can be easily expanded by adding a number of different options and more than ten available modules. Upgrades from Silver to Gold or Platinum are possible at any time.
Visitors to the Fujifilm booth can also expect to find innovation in wide-format UV and solvent roll media, which provide printers with optimal print quality and color performance while delivering durability and ease of use for virtually any application. Fujifilm media will be in use throughout the booth as well as on display for hands-on inspection.
Fujifilm will also present several innovative products designed to assist newspaper publishers. In partnership with PuzzleFlow Solutions, booth #2663, visitors may see the Krause Smart ‘n’ Easy Jet platesetter, and gain more information about Fujifilm Brillia plates.
To learn more about how Fujifilm Graphic Systems Division can partner with all printers to help grow their businesses, please visit www.fujifilmusa.com/graphics.
Fujifilm North America, a marketing subsidiary of Fujifilm Holdings America consists of five operating divisions and one subsidiary company. The Imaging Division sells consumer and commercial photographic products and services including film, one-time-use cameras, online photo services and fulfillment, digital printing equipment and service. The Electronic Imaging Division markets consumer digital cameras. The Motion Picture Division provides motion picture film, and the Graphic Systems Division supplies products and services to the printing industry. The Optical Devices Division provides binoculars, and optical lenses for closed circuit television, videography, cinematography, broadcast and industrial markets. Fujifilm Canada Inc. markets a range of Fujifilm products and services.