Esko to Hold Open House at its American HeadquartersDecember 9, 2013
The company will be holding concurrent, continual sessions. Topics will include:
- A discussion about Studio 3-D design tools for packaging, AutomationEngine automated workflow and WebCenter collaborative Web-based platform that manages packaging pre-production approval and project life cycle.
- ArtiosCAD structural design and intelligent dielines, along with integration with Chili Publish.
- A conversation about color management with Mark Samworth, color consultant at EskoArtwork, and a member of the Flexographic Technical Association's Hall of Fame.
- An overview of HD Flexo, Full HD Flexo and Digital Flexo Suite with Ian Hole and David Chinnis
- Demos of Kongsberg tables, running throughout the day. They will be cutting give-away candy boxes that were created on Esko software and printed on an HP digital printer.
Those interested in enrolling or learning more about the Open House can visit www.esko.com/mailings/e-flyers/US_OH_miamisburg/miamisburg_OH.html.