Automation and Web-to-print Webinar Series Announced!
VANDALIA, OH—January 14, 2010—Enfocus Inc., the leader in open automation and preflight technologies, along with Dynagram, Alwan, and Tools4Media, announces the second installment of free online seminars to introduce print professionals to process automation. The webinar series entitled 'Lean Production for Mean Times,' will focus on automating your everyday PDF workflows for preflight, ink optimization, imposition, proofing, and web-to-print solutions. This presentation is scheduled for January 22, 2010 at 1:00pm EST.
Designed to help educate commercial printers who are looking at prepress automation to save time, and reduce errors, attendees will learn how to automate everyday prepress tasks and build web to print workflows in the open environment of Enfocus Switch. This webinar will explore how printers can integrate "off-the-shelf" software for e-commerce, preflight, imposition, and ink optimization into drag and drop production workflows.
Solutions shown include:
• Enfocus Switch: Open environment for prepress automation.
• Enfocus PitStop Server: Automated PDF preflight for a variety of printing environments.
• Alwan CMYK Optimizer: Automated ink optimization saving ink and reducing makeready.
• Dynagram inpO2 Automation: Automated and intelligent PDF imposition.
• Tools4Media: DMP FLO Suite: A powerful publishing backbone for DAM, Web2print, proofing and more!
Who should attend?
• Printers looking to automate their prepress production.
• Printers looking to improve their current prepress workflow using an open-systems approach to automation.
• Printers looking for Web-to-Print production solutions.
There is no charge to attend. To reserve your seat for the webinar, visit: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/361691904.
Enfocus, an EskoArtwork company, provides modular and affordable tools safeguarding job quality throughout the complete production chain. Innovative solutions improve communication between design and production while enhancing productivity and predictability through automation of routine tasks. Step-by-step deployment dramatically increases added value without forcing users to completely rethink their way of doing business. Well-known product brands include Instant PDF, PitStop and Switch.