Winners of 2012 Must See 'Ems Announced
RESTON, VA—With the early announcement of this year’s top technology winners, Graph Expo 2012 attendees for the first time will be able to plan their Must See ’Ems booth visits in advance of the show. They also will be able to take advantage of a new Must See ’Ems pre-show webinar for more in-depth discussions of the winning technologies and the reasons they were chosen.
Entries in the Must See ’Ems competition were submitted by the graphic communications industry’s top vendors and placed for judging in 11 individual categories. Winners were selected by a panel of industry experts, journalists and consultants who based their choices on the impact they believe these technologies will have on the industry.
Winners were picked in each category with the first-time “Best of Category” selections to be announced at the conclusion of the Executive Outlook Conference on Oct. 6, prior to the opening of Graph Expo.
The 2012 Must See ’Ems award winners are listed alphabetically within each category, along with booth numbers. They are:
• Sales and Order Entry — EFI DSFdesign Studio for EFI Digital StoreFront (Booth 2000); EFI M500 self-service copy and print station (Booth 2000); and XMPie uStore Facebook Connect (Booth 1200).
• Prepress and Premedia — Dalim Software – ES 3 (Booth 229); EFI Fiery SeeQuence JobMaster (Booth 2000); Esko Studio 12 (Booth 427); Ricoh Clickable Paper (Booth 2600).
• Pressroom – Analog Presses — Heidelberg USA Prinect Image Control Next Generation (Booth 1214).
• Pressroom – Digital Presses — Eastman Kodak NexPress Gold Dry Ink (Booth 1221); HP Indigo 10000 digital press (Booth 1227); HP Indigo WS6600 digital press (Booth 1227).
• Pressroom – Wide-Format — Epson America SureColor S50670 (Booth 636); HP Designjet L26500 printer (Booth 1227); Xante Excelagraphix 4200 (Booth 2449).
• Postpress Finishing – Digital and Small-Format — MGI JETvarnish 3D (Booth 3623); Xerox IntegratedPLUS finishing solution for booklets (Booth 1200).