Early Bird Rates Still In Effect for Print & Media Conference
CHESTNUT HILL, MA—Sept. 27, 2012—Attendees can still register at Early Bird rates for the upcoming 7th Annual Print & Media Conference http://printbuyersinternational.com/2012-print-and-media-conference/attendee-registration/ from Oct. 8-10 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
The annual program, hosted by Print Buyers International (PBI) founder Margie Dana, is the leading source of professional education for people who purchase, design for, or market with print. Over a dozen sessions over two and a half days spotlight critical topics for those who want to stay ahead of the curve.
Oct. 8: Color Management Workshop by Sappi’s Daniel Dejan
Renowned educator Daniel Dejan will lead a master class on Monday, Oct. 8, from 9 am till noon, for anyone who needs to accurately identify, measure and articulate color for print materials. The price for Daniel’s workshop is just $199. Breakfast is included. Every attendee will get a copy of Sappi’s Standard #2: Color Management and Calibration. Use Priority Code TIPS for an additional 15 percent discount.
Oct. 9-10: Print & Media Conference:
The two-day Conference proper runs on Tuesday and Wednesday, Oct. 9-10. It will feature 15 educational sessions led by 17 professional educators and speakers who specialize in their respective fields. Most meals are included, as is a cocktail party sponsored by Fujifilm and access to all sessions and speakers.
Each morning kicks off with a Breakfast Keynote. On Oct. 9, Drew Davis of Tippingpoint Labs will deliver, “The Future of Digital IS Print.” On day two, industry expert Frank Romano will talk about “The New Digital Printing Landscape,” featuring an overview of the major digital presses and how they differ.
Additional speakers include the following:
- Color management consultant and Cal Poly Professor Brian Lawler
- Landscape photographer and Adobe Creative Suite specialist Taz Tally
- Daniel Dejan of Sappi delivers a conference session in addition to his workshop
- International sustainability consultant Phil Riebel
- SGIA executive and specialty graphics educator Dan Marx
- Web-to-print technology consultant Vickie Cutrubus
- U.S. Postal Service efficiency expert Ben Madril
- Senior print buyers Judy Amann of Alvin & Co. and Linda Basnik of Rotary International
- Josh Blair of Japs-Olson, Jason Kammes of Fujifilm, Nick Patrissi of Trend Offset, Doug Powell of Vision Integrated Graphics and Gina Testa of Xerox will comprise a first-ever sponsor panel
- Margie Dana will lead Brainstorming sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday.
“Without hesitation, I can say that the quality of our programming cannot be matched anywhere – the speakers and sessions are that strong. We want to attract as many attendees as possible and don’t want price to be a barrier. So we’ve decided to honor our Early Bird rates, no matter what days you register for.”
$199 – Color Management Workshop by Daniel Dejan, Mon., Oct. 8
$350 – One Print & Media Conference day, Tues. or Wed., Oct. 9 or 10
$590 – Both Print & Media Conference days, Tues. and Wed., Oct. 9 and 10
$780 – All three days, Oct. 8-10
Remember to use Priority Code TIPS for an additional 15-percent off. Online registration is available now—still at the Early Bird rates!
Sponsors for the 2012 Print & Media Conference include BCT Online, DG3, Data Associates, Fujifilm, Japs-Olson Company, NorthCoast Banners, Pantone, Ripon Printers, Sappi, Trend Offset Printing, Tukaiz, Vision Integrated Graphics, and Xerox.
Questions? Contact Conference Manager Barbara Graham at email@example.com or at 978-692-4651.