Dscoop6 to Feature Larger Digital Solutions Showcase
• Lasermax Roll Systems—New solutions for the HP Indigo 7500 and HP Indigo 7000: PageReady, a fully automatic cutter/slitter/merger/stacker and FinishReady Controller, a central interface that (with PageReady) integrates these HP Indigo presses with in-line and near-line finishing solutions. New web-fed cutting and stacking system for the HP Indigo W7200. The Pacific series Stack s20 for color printers features the new Cutter c22 with variable single or double strip cut for full bleed printing
• MindFireInc—Exclusive to Dscoop members, the new promotional program MindFire Advantage (valued at $3,000) is available for free with each new license purchased at or prior to Dscoop6. This program includes a Marketing Executive Seminar from Joe Manos, executive vice president of MindFireInc, who presents best practices of cross-media marketing to a selected group of Dscoop members’ customers and prospects.
• Mohawk Fine Papers—Mohawk Maestro Software provides digital press owners template-based software to enter the photo market with books, cards, calendars and more. Mohawk Panoramic is ideal for creating elegant books and photo albums. These papers allow photos to flow seamlessly across the fold and eliminate color match issues across the spread.
• NewPage Corp.—Designed specifically for HP Indigo presses, NewPage’s new OptiPrime Digital label paper is pre-optimized and has been tested and certified on the ws4500 and WS6000 by HP and the Rochester Institute of Technology. NewPageDigital.com explains how NewPage can help provide a new level of personalization and how NewPage has extended its environmental certifications within its coated paper digital offering.
• Pageflex by Bitstream Inc.—Highlights include: Pageflex SaaS, a new hosted solution; Pageflex 7.6, which introduces customizable storefront workflows and the ability to offer kits; and an update to Pageflex iWay, upon which HP SmartStream Director is built.
• PriscoDigital—HP Scitex LX800 is a 126˝ (3.2 m) roll-to-roll inkjet system that permits high quality printing directly on a wide variety of paper, synthetic and fabric media with multi-roll capability and uses environmentally friendly latex ink technology from HP. HP Scitex FB700, a high quality versatile 98.4˝ (250 cm) wide six color UV inkjet system that can be configured to print on almost any rigid and flexible media. This economical system has a white ink option.