Dscoop Plans Formal Launch of Global Activities at drupaMarch 19, 2012
The global board of directors brings together leaders from each region to oversee the actions and events that affect more than 6,000 Dscoop members worldwide. Their responsibilities include financial oversight of operations, education and content delivery, as well as control of the Dscoop brand and standards. In addition, the board works closely with each regional board to ensure sustained growth and independence.
Eric Hawkinson serves as the executive director overseeing the global leadership team. The rest of the board is comprised of:
- Chairman – Chris Petro, Global Soft Digital Solutions (U.S.)
- Alon Bar-Shany, HP
- Craig Curran, Nosco (U.S.)
- Erwin Koerts, Drukkerij Aeroprint (The Netherlands)
- David Minnett, Group Momentum (Australia)
- Yukinori Okamoto, FIS (Japan)
- Gary Peeling, Precision Printing (U.K.)
- Jan Riecher, HP
- Larry Vaughn, Seebridge Media (U.S.)
Founded in 2005, Dscoop (Digital Solutions Cooperative) is an independent global community of graphic arts business owners and technical professionals who use HP equipment and related solutions, including HP Indigo, IHPS and Scitex. Dscoop is focused on educating and connecting its members with each other and with HP to improve members’ business growth, efficiency and profitability.