drupa innovation park 2012 to Showcase Digital Innovations
“When you attend a major tradeshow you want to discover what’s new, what is the ‘buzz?’ At drupa, the drupa innovation park has consistently been the place to find the ‘buzz’ and if you are a printer it should be your first stop at drupa 2012,” said James E. Harvey, Executive Director CIP4 Organization (www.cip4.org) and member of the dip expert team.
Andrew Tribute, Attributes Associates, is also supporting dip in a “mentor” capacity: “The drupa innovation park is becoming one of the key areas at drupa. This is where one can see many of the innovations that will impact upon the future of this industry.”
The drupa innovation park presented by digi:media will occupy over 33,000 square feet of exhibit space in Hall 7.0 and will be structured into nine exhibition segments. The most up-to-date topics will be addressed in the drupa innovation park, based on dynamic developments and trends in the print and media industry and its environment.
The following theme parks are planned:
- Print Automation Park—Process optimization and the best possible efficiency in the print process with the help of planning systems, shop-floor management systems and MIS systems working in connection with JDF and server applications.
- Asset Management Park—From database to paper or any other medium; Systematic management and use of digital content and documents.
- Dynamic Publishing Park—A single source for all media: Strategies and solutions for multichannel publishing; Applications for print and web, Web-to-Print, Print-to-Web, Print on Demand.
- Print meets Mobile Park—Applications for mobile devices such as mobile tagging, QR codes and augmented reality Solutions for the future of print in combination with mobile communication.
- Digital Imaging Park—Innovations for stunning digital images.
- Marketing Solutions Park—Tools for targeted communication, ranging from campaign management and transactional advertising to white space marketing.
- Print Product Innovation Park—Innovative print products - from print finishing solutions to secure printing.
- Printed Electronics/Functional Printing Park—Print is more than publishing – print as process engineering is becoming increasingly important.
- Green Printing Park—Innovations for sustainable print production.
The drupa 2012 organizer Messe Düsseldorf has commissioned Sandra Winter (Winter Consulting) with the implementation and coordination of the drupa innovation park presented by digi:media. For more than 10 years Winter Consulting has been designing and implementing exhibition concepts for innovative trade fairs. Owner Sandra Winter has been working in sales and marketing in the IT and media sector since 1992, was the cooperation partner of digi:media 2011 and has already assisted with dip 2004 and 2008. In addition, she is the co-author of the first Web-to-Print study, which was published in 2008 by zipcon consulting. For details about the registration and concept, visit www.dip.drupa.com
For further information on visiting or exhibiting at drupa 2012, contact Messe Düsseldorf North America, 150 N. Michigan Ave., Suite 2920, Chicago, IL 60601. Telephone: (312) 781-5180; Fax: (312) 781-5188; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Visit our website www.mdna.com; Subscribe to our blog at blog.mdna.com; Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/mdnachicago
For hotel and travel information, contact TTI Travel, Inc. at (866) 674-3476; Fax: (212) 674-3477; E-mail: email@example.com; www.traveltradeint.com.
Source: Messe Düsseldorf.