Customers ‘Connect with MM Digital’ in Muller Martini’ Booth
HAUPPAUGE, NY—Oct. 5, 2011—At this year’s GRAPH EXPO, Muller Martini invited booth visitors to “Connect with MM Digital” via live, in-person demonstrations of innovative technology engineered to accommodate today’s traditional and digital demands. On-going demonstrations kept the booth traffic flowing and engaged, and featured:
• Scalable SigmaLine. This digital book manufacturing solution’s barcode intelligence is a groundbreaking technology which enables the efficient production of commercial quality one-off books with practically no makeready.
• Orbit Three-Knife Trimmer. This revolutionary crossover trimmer meets new market demand for printers integrating digital books into their traditional offset binding. Booth visitors experienced changeovers from an offset to digital job completed within three minutes.
• Primera Digital. Muller’s saddled-stitching system accommodates both digital and conventional print finishing processes. Demonstrated on the show floor was the new and innovative processing folder with gathering station.
• SigmaTrimming Center. Making its worldwide debut at the show, this ultra-efficient digital book trimming system boasts zero makeready for optimal one-off book production.
• MMServices. Representatives from Muller Martini’s operational improvement program were also available to inform customers about additional products and services which can help them get the most productivity from existing equipment.
Muller Martini was pleased to report two significant equipment purchases that took place on the show floor:
• Malloy Inc. a family-owned book printer located in Ann Arbor, MI, purchased the Orbit Three-Knife Trimmer
• Courier Digital Solutions (CDS), the third largest book manufacturer in the United States, purchased a Scalable SigmaLine, consisting of a SigmaBinder, SigmaTower and SigmaTrimmer.
Muller Martini Mailroom Systems was represented as well at GRAPH EXPO within a separate booth which included the equipment and workflow technology that’s renowned within the industry, including:
• SLS3000, SLS2000, and SLS1000. The mailroom’s recognized workhorse, this efficient and reliable inserting system is designed for the most demanding zoning needs as well as for the processing of a large number of inserts.