Printing Impressions

You will be automatically redirected to piworld in 20 seconds.
Skip this advertisement.

Advertisement
Open Enrollment | Subscribe to Printing Impressions HERE
Connect
Follow us on
Advertisement
 

Shop Evacuated During Carbon Monoxide Scare

August 27, 2010
YORK, PA—Workers at Strine Printing were evacuated Wednesday after a contract worker needed to be treated for carbon monoxide poisoning, The York Dispatch reported. No one else showed signs of exposure, and employees were allowed to return to work about 30 minutes later.

The victim, a construction worker, had been cutting the floor of a building, plant manager Chris Strine told the newspaper. It was at that point that the worker began feeling faint. Ambulance and fire crews were dispatched, and they found excessive levels of carbon monoxide in two sections of the building, the paper reported. The victim was treated at York Hospital.
 

Companies Mentioned:

COMMENTS

Click here to leave a comment...
Comment *
Most Recent Comments: