Consolidated Graphics Expands Its Investment in Grand-Format Printing
• HP Scitex FB500 – Image quality of up to 1,200 x 600 optimized dpi, accommodating both rigid and/or flexible substrate. Also features flexible print speed to match for best quality product.
Currently Consolidated Graphics has nine large/grand format printing installations across the country. These locations share best practices with each other, creating a uniform consistency throughout all large/grand format-printing projects. By having multiple locations across the nation that adhere to strict and consistent quality practices, Consolidated Graphics can meet all customer needs effectively and efficiently, no matter the location.
Consolidated Graphics companies currently equipped with grand format production capabilities:
- Anderson/LA, Los Angeles, CA
- CDS Publications,Medford, OR
- Courier Printing,Smyrna, TN
- Garner Company, Des Moines, IA
- The Hennegan Co., Florence, KY
- McKay Press, Midland, MI
- Orange County Printing, Irvine, CA
- Tursack, Inc., Morgantown, PA
- Wetzel Brothers, Cudahy, WI
About Consolidated Graphics
Consolidated Graphics, Inc., headquartered in Houston, is one of North America’s leading general commercial printing companies. With 70 printing businesses strategically located across 27 states, Toronto, and Prague, and a presence in Asia, CGX offers an unmatched geographic footprint, unsurpassed capabilities, and unparalleled levels of convenience, efficiency and service. With locations in or near virtually every major U.S. market, CGX provides the service and responsiveness of a local printer enhanced by the economic, geographic and technological advantages of a large national organization.
Consolidated Graphics’ vast and technologically advanced sheetfed and web printing capabilities are complemented by the world’s largest integrated digital footprint. By coupling North America’s most comprehensive printing capabilities with strategically located fulfillment centers and industry-leading technology, CGX delivers end-to-end print production and management solutions that are based on the needs of our customers to improve their results.