GOA Announces Seminar Lineup for 2012 Show
ORLANDO, FL—The Printing Association of Florida (PAF) revealed its lineup of educational sessions being presented at the annual Graphics of the Americas Expo and Conference (GOA). GOA 2012 takes place March 1-3, 2012 at the Miami Beach Convention Center.
GOA is known for its comprehensive technical training where new strategies and best practices are provided to attendees in order to help them understand emerging markets, cultivate new prospects, and deepen relationships with current customers. More than 9,800 professionals from around the world attend GOA and, of that, a large number participate in the sessions.
“With technology rapidly changing and constantly being updated, our goal is to bring on the best presenters in the business speaking to the hottest topics and trends at the time,” says George Ryan, PAF president.
“The number of participants attending our educational tracks continues to increase each year. This is a satisfying validation of our effort to create an all-encompassing program to serve every niche in the industry.”
For 2012, attendees have 10 educational conference tracks from which to choose, including: prepress/production; digital printing; sales/marketing; management; wide-format; illustration & design; Photoshop; Web & interactive; InDesign; and Acrobat & PDF.
Some of the session highlights include:
Thursday, March 1
• InDesign CS5.5 Tips & Tricks for Long Documents, presented by Chad Chelius
• How Small Commercial Printers Survive & Thrive—Howie Fenton
• UV Advantages and Best Practices—Ray Prince
• How to Make Money with Wide-Format Printing—David King
• Perfect Printing and PDF Creation—Chad Chelius
Friday, March 2
• Waste Reduction, Best Practices—Ray Prince
• Six Ways to Increase the Effectiveness of Variable Data Printing—Howie Fenton
• How to Use Social Media to Earn Trust & Build Credibility—Corey Perlman
• QR Codes and Augmented Reality: A Roadmap from Print-to-Web—Joe Marin
• New Technologies in Wide-Format Printing—Nicholas Hellmuth