Canon U.S.A. Announces Senior Executive Appointments, Promotions
MELVILLE, NY—February 3, 2014—To kick-off 2014, Canon U.S.A., a leader in digital imaging solutions, has announced several senior executive appointments and promotions.
“I am proud to announce 11 well-deserved appointments and promotions for the New Year,” said Joe Adachi, president and CEO, Canon U.S.A. “The value these executives bring to Canon is paramount and their proven leadership skills, dedication and perseverance will help us take our company to the next level of achievement.”
The appointments and promotions include the following:
- Yuichi Ishizuka, executive vice president and general manager, Imaging Technologies & Communications Group, Canon U.S.A. has been appointed to senior executive officer of Canon Inc., Japan and will continue to hold his responsibilities at Canon U.S.A.
- Tsuneo Imai has been promoted to vice president and general manager, Healthcare Solutions Division, Business Imaging Solutions Group, Canon U.S.A.
- Dennis Amorosano has been promoted to vice president, Business Imaging Solutions Group Marketing Division, Canon U.S.A., and has also been appointed to the Americas Board of Groups Managers, Canon U.S.A.
- Charles Womack has been promoted to vice president and general manager, Imaging Technologies & Communications Group, Canon U.S.A.
- Hiroyuki Haraguchi has been promoted to vice president, Industrial Products Division, Canon U.S.A.
- Brian Strangways has been promoted to vice president, Virtual Imaging, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A.
- Taizaburo (Ted) Egawa has been appointed to president and CEO, Canon Canada
- Tetsuhiro Minamide has been appointed to vice president and general manager, Canon Information and Imaging Solutions, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A.
- Kenji Kobayashi has been appointed president, Canon Latin America and to the Americas Board of Groups Managers, Canon U.S.A.
- Fernando Moreno has been promoted to vice president, Canon Chile and has also been appointed to the Americas Board of Group Members, Canon U.S.A.
- Jun Otsuka has been appointed to president and general Manager, Canon Chile and will continue to hold his present position as president and CEO, Canon Brazil.
About Canon U.S.A.
Canon U.S.A. is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. With approximately $40 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents registered in 2013† and is one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2013. In 2013, Canon U.S.A. has received the PCMag.com Readers’ Choice Award for Service and Reliability in the digital camera and printer categories for the tenth consecutive year, and for camcorders for the past three years. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility.
Source: Canon U.S.A.